Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question to proper Kid fans (not trolling),

do you like or dislike that Kid has become less evil/dark compared to how he was betrayed at the beginning of the New World?
I would be disappointed if he showed mercy to his enemies,other then that it was bound to happen given that villains like Croc had some "good guy" development

So an action chapter mmm just like chapter 1000, disappointing

And so uneventful that even the description sounds boring because youre not gonna tell me that Zoro cutting the fire is something surprising and a break?!

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

So an action chapter mmm just like chapter 1000, disappointing

And so uneventful that even the description sounds boring because youre not gonna tell me that Zoro cutting the fire is something surprising and a break?!
I'm gussing you were looking for info dumb?

Zoro has he's sense of direction as a flaw, Mihawk we just don't know anything about him yet, i fell like his past with Shanks might be different than we expect... especially how he left Marineford after Shanks got there.
That was mostly a joke... I can list flaws for both characters... People just confuse flaws as having a gag and being incompetent in someway...

I mean those two things CAN be flaws but they aren’t the sole definition of what flaws are. For example Impatience. Both Zoro and Luffy are impatient. Just that Luffy’s impatience is treated as a gag with him running ahead to explore islands and Zoro’s impatience almost got him killed by mihawk. Stuff like that.

both mihawk and Zoro have flaws but they aren’t put front and center like other characters. For example Mihawk’s isolationism is a flaw. Of course it is. This is a story about friendship and cooperation and shit like that and Mihawk has to be the most solitary man in the story maybe except Imu... So of course that’s a flaw and it has affected him in subtle ways... But since it’s not a gag like Aokiji’s laziness, you don’t quite feel it that much

Status
Not open for further replies.