Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Marco saved Zoro's ass 2 chapters ago.
You haven't read OP if you think Luffy's pirate king dream against his direct pirate king competitors is going to be supplanted by his subordinate (who has directly subordinated his dream as less important than Luffy's himself, and whose WSSM ultimate goal Mihawk has subordinated his own level as beneath pirate king).
Luffy has more history/drama/ plot/ beef with both Big Mom and Kaido than anyone on the roof. Big Mom and Kaido don't even know who Zoro is, BM came across the sea to chase Luffy, and Kaido was frothing at the mouth at Luffy ignoring him last chapter.

Like I said, reread Wano.

You haven't read OP if you think Luffy's pirate king dream against his direct pirate king competitors is going to be supplanted by his subordinate
Seriously, this Zoro stuff makes you lose faith in humanity's intellect. Luffy v. Kaido has been building up for 10 years, as the fight to make Luffy a "great pirate", but Zoro is going to take the spotlight because some people want to wank their favourite character. Oda even stated that Luffy will be the one to beat him.

Yeah I'm confident that he did something
I'm just pissed that he's the only one leakers didn't care about :lusalty:
Maybe that they dont care or dislike him lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I'm confident that he did something
I'm just pissed that he's the only one leakers didn't care about :lusalty:
Maybe that they dont care or dislike him lol

You literally stated why. He ain't in the chapter 😂
Why can’t people just enjoy Zoro, without bringing up Sanji. Sanji is not necessary in the plot right now, it’s simple as that. He will be at some point but for right now Y’all need to forget about Sanji💯. And just enjoy this Kaido fight. Sanji was the last person to start his fight in Enies lobby. Fights started in 401 Sanji didn’t fight until 413, that’s damn near 5 months maybe longer. Point is it’s probably gonna be awhile before Sanji does anything. So don’t get caught up on him not being there💯

Why can’t people just enjoy Zoro, without bringing up Sanji. Sanji is not necessary in the plot right now, it’s simple as that. He will be at some point but for right now Y’all need to forget about Sanji💯. And just enjoy this Kaido fight. Sanji was the last person to start his fight in Enies lobby. Fights started in 401 Sanji didn’t fight until 413, that’s damn near 5 months maybe longer. Point is it’s probably gonna be awhile before Sanji does anything.
And I'll soak up every minute it takes for sanji to be relevant again

Status
Not open for further replies.