• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

I'll make a parting message to the community when the chapter is out

Yeah I lost.

I didn't think Kaido would fucking suck this much

It was a fun ride while I was here. Continue my legacy. I must get on with life at a more serious pace and that requires shedding hobbies such as this. However One Piece does give me a lot of power and inspiration, and it was great fun bc no one else wanked Vergo which is the best character objectively speaking. Maybe I will come back to gloat the day he comes back :endthis:

- Luffy Kidd and Law launching an attack
- Luffy transform to gear 4,Kid use some "Punk" technique, and Law using "Room"
- The attack doesn't deal too much damage
- Kaidou transform to a Dragon (actually a fish, but whatever)
- There's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king.
- Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
- Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
- Kaidou and big mom are too calm(< he means that they aren't having any problems dealing with them).
- Also, seeing this chapter Kaidou is not really wicked/heinous/evil

OMG THESE WERE RIGHT
And they say Zoro's attack doesn't affect Kaido :milaugh:

Based on what Zoro speech is legit and Killer speech not? This only confirms a rivalry between them :milaugh:
Because Zoro speedblitzed him. Having rotating blades wouldn't increase your reaction speed...simple logic

Anyway you are part of the 'Killer had mental damage and was tortured etc...this proves your points wrong.
Killer was nerfed in weapons only nothing else whiles Zoro was fighting in an unfavorable situation with external attacks.

YOOO THE SPOILER ARW TRUE!!!
KILLER SAID WITH MAIN WEAPON HE WOULD KILL ZORO, WHO SAID THE RESULT WOULD BE THE SAME.

BIG MOM AND KAIDO HYPE, EVEN FUTURE SIGHT IS NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR THE GOAT.

AND ZORO AND KILLER MANSGE TO HURT LITTLE BIT KAIDO TOO?
The point (aside from outright trolling zorofanboys) wasn't that Killer was >Zoro, but that the weapons did nerf him and the fight would have been closer (although Zoro did get KO'd too) with the proper weapon. Zoro would still win (hence result the same) but the difficulty would be increased.

Wait till G4 Snakeman before you talk about Luffy not being fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.