Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
To honour Vergod you must change your training regiment to accomodate the following :

You have to blow up an air mattress 2 times a day, inflating then deflating it, in order to build massive lung capacity and stamina.

Do shin training 3 times a week so that you'l be able to kick stone pillars and such

Heavy stretching regiment so that you can do fancy kicks like Vergo and do contortionist stuff

Kali training to become as adept a fighter as Vergo

Build grip strength like Vergo so you can crush people's skulls just by grabbing them (Like Vergo almost crushed Tashigi's skull, Tashigi's skull being tougher than Sanji's leg). Farmer's walk, buy a captain of crush and train daily with it,

this is a lifetime of work to emulate Vergo's physical accomplishments

Are you up for it? :endthis:
I was born for this :kata:
Post automatically merged:

The real loser of this chapter is Sanji
:okay:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
B-but Zoro will outshine Luffy :josad:
The fight is just starting. Zoro indicated that he can still power up (draw out more of Enma's power), and Asura is still held in reserve.

That said, I've never been one to claim Zoro will outperform Luffy in the fight. I'm not retracting my statement regarding Kidd and Law though.

Confirmation Killer was nerfed, with Zoro portrayed as Killer's rival :josad:
Killer did more damage to Kaido than Law though. Law just dropped rocks on him. That said, Oda did push the rivalry.

especially after his Enma training
TBH, Killer may have gotten stronger as well. That said Zoro implied that this is not his full strength, so he can still power up more. Killer may be left behind when he does.

but he could give him a good fight
I think Killer could beat a Nitoryu Zoro (given that a nerfed Killer could stalemate Nitoryu Zoro (albeit missing his strongest sword)), but if Zoro started with Santoryu, when it comes to the final clash, Killer probably goes down with the one attack. It's unlikely that his durability/defense would be stronger now, and given Zoro's higher physical strength, he probably has the superior attack power.

I'm not sure what difficulty to classify such a hypothetical fight as it likely ends with the first clean hit to strike.

The fact that Killer could damage Kaido in a combo attack with Zoro when even Killer's captain(Kid) is shocked that a blunt attack could hurt Kaido suggest that it might be easier to damage Kaido with slicing attack than blunt attack
I'll consider this confirmed if Zoro and/or Killer don't use hardening or ryuo when they damage Kaido. Do you think it's plausible that Killer has ryuo but Kidd is unaware of it?

Other than that, swords are much more lethal than fists. Excluding Jozu and Buggy, it's been much easier to hurt people with piercing/cutting attacks than blunt attacks. On Fishman Island, Luffy admitted that his armament haki couldn't protect him from Hody's bite.

BASE Kaido is so fast and strong that he can almost hit current Luffy, who has FS, with Raimei Hakke, a move that is strong enough to one shot pre-Ryuo Boundman. Kaido hasn’t even used his hybrid, which makes him much faster and stronger, yet, and he hasn’t been shown using Hardening yet either. And then there’s Awakening... Admiral fans just need to give up.

"Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword "

I think Big Mom might use her attack cognac next chapter, since everytime she uses that attack, she sets Napoleon on fire with Prometheus

Now, with full strength that attack will be even more powerful. I can't wait until she uses it again without being nerfed like in WCI :steef:

@Buusatan94 Imagine the strength of that.

Hours and hours of work spoilt by Oda's shitty writing. :shame:

:saden:

Sanji stans aren't the only ones collecting their Ls this week. Welcome-

@nik87
@Guymieux
@ShadyOjiro
@KiriNigiri
@trav
@CbShadow
@ShishioIsBack
@bennbeckman
@Zenos7
@vikas
@Orojackson Refugee
@Don DaSlayer
@MarimoHeado
@Roronoa-sama
@WoronoaWoro
@Luffy bin Dragon (Still feel bad, man)
@Flynn
@imacub
@Tai long

Fortunately, these guys didn't bet their accounts/avis over this. Some Sanji stans will be saying goodbye to us this week. F

:virusprot:
I admit to being wrong on the part that his actual weapons make him stronger

To counter every Sanji Stan used the Word NERFED to claim Killer was at Pleasure Level discrediting how strong he truly was.

Status
Not open for further replies.