Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro with the same enma cut kaido but just did a small damages. If enma is the greatest PU of all time then kaido should be dead right now. Understand what is the difference? At the end, it depends only on Zoro's strenght and haki. The more stronger he becomes, the more enma will be deadlier.
Enma is a powerup unless you are saying Oden used an inferior problematically difficult to handle sword for the fun of it.
The stronger Luffy becomes the deadlier his fruit becomes, the stronger Sanji becomes the stronger Sanji+raid suit is.

Bogard

You can't win
Kaidou: There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).
Btw the Oden wank is insane. Among all the people in the world, when thinking of the ones who can fight against him, Oden is among the first one he thinks of, neglecting even Big Mom who is around him right now :josad:

H

Haoshoku

Why even bring up Zolo damaging Kaido a little? scrubs like the scabbards did that and more, it's not a W, especially when we consider how he's portrayed throughout the chapter
What’s with the obsession with Ws and Ls though? And Zoro hasn’t even gone nearly all out yet. He’s bound to do more than the Scabbards, but that’s not happening out of the gate.

Lets get real here. Zoro cut a yonko's attack in half and injured another one in the same chapter. He by no means took an L.

At the same time, some Zoro fans definitely got their head cannon debunked. Kaido sees Oden in Luffy instead of Zoro, Enma is confirmed a power up, and Killer was nerfed. By no means are these Ls for Zoro's character himself but rather the part of his fanbase who set their expectations too high and started treating Zoro as this unkillable God.
:kayneshrug:
Zoro didn't one shot killer ? What killer's weapons are gonna do ? tank all zoro's attacks? Dude couldn't even tank one attack ... you talk like zoro had his three swords lol!
Zoro didn't say he needs to use more of enma ? So that means he is not still at 100%, that means he will become stronger against kaido and bm and it's not a random or instant PU. Exactly like he became stronger during his fights against ohm and mr.1.

I'm not saying it makes sense just that just as many Zoro fans have been pushing the idea that enma's some kind of nuclear bomb of a weapon instead of basically weighted clothes for Zoro
In Reality it is actually the reverse.
Most Zoro fans claim that Enma is just "weighted clothese"/ training wheel whiles the other parties have claimed that Enma is a "nuclear bomb"/ magic sword

J

Jo_Ndule

I don't think it's that clear cut, but I agree that Zoro probably doesn't have internal destruction haki.

Yeah, Kidd seemed wholly ignorant of Ryuo.

Yes I am.
  • Zoro suggested that he can still draw out more power with his attacks.
  • Zoro still has Asura

Yes I do. See above. Furthermore, I have revised upwards my estimate of Killer given that he was able to match Enma Zoro's Rengoku Oni Giri and injure Kaido.

Yes, nothing has changed on that front.

I never claimed that Zoro will outshine Luffy, but Law and Kidd yes. Again, see above.

Zoro will give Kaido a new scar solo. As for why Killer would be left behind, see my first reply to you.
Just watch

In this round
Zoro and Killer will do many combot attacks.
Just like retainers did and landed the combo finsiher too

Kidd and luffy will do a combot finishers too

No , zoro drawing more from enma doesn't make him.overall ~ fs luffy/katakuri
AP isn't everything, u need speed, COo, etc... everything matters.

Btw the Oden wank is insane. Among all the people in the world, when thinking of the ones who can fight against him, Oden is among the first one he thinks of, neglecting even Big Mom who is around him right now :josad:
That's a direct follow up of

"Who does he think he is"

and not the previous " only few people can fight agaist me"

Basically he's saying that he's someone like those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.