Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing about this chapter is that it will kill the constant Zoro Headcannon Spam Threads.

I dont dislike Zoro but some fans just set the expectations way too high, its almost as of their crazy.
I disagree.

With the manga hinting he will create a black blade, a feat Oden could not do, and being the second Ryuma, Oda is setting up big things for Zoro.

This is the first time he have seen him put his bandana on at Wano or used a named attack since his training.

This is just the beginning of their fights. Look at this. Big Mom will use a fire sword in the future against a group that has a swordsman that can cut fire. That is not coincidence. Zoro fire cutting skills and more will come into play more in the future.

Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.
The Hype for Killer and Zoro...:steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s nearly impossible to block with one scythe. Punisher would have been much easier to block with
He didnt block he tried to attack zoro but wasnt any where near as fast.
Post automatically merged:

if Kid doesn't have internal destruction and isn't using a sharp weapon then why is he hurting Kaido?
Is it like @Pantheos said that he found another way?
Hes not hurting kaido

J

Jo_Ndule

Btw the Oden wank is insane. Among all the people in the world, when thinking of the ones who can fight against him, Oden is among the first one he thinks of, neglecting even Big Mom who is around him right now :josad:
He's thinking about dead ones.
We already know shanks and Linlin can fight him
So that makes it 6 people , a few who can fight him

Oda doesn't need to mention linlin/Shanks again
(We don't know if shanks clashed him 1 v 1 but yeah)

Nah. Garp is past his prime by a landslide.

Unless you will be content with Oda sacrificing Garp for Luffy's development:seriously:
I not saying he in his prime. But still a Monster for sure.

I would love garp coming and dies taking a whole arm of kaido with him and then , after their recover they can kill kaido that now os nerfed. Dont see ANY garp death to luffy developmemt in this case.

Garp would be the nerd that kaido needs to luffy né able to take him down, luffy is not Yonko lvl now.

Why can't all Zoro stans be as reasonable as @bennbeckman and @Ice devil slayer :josad:
Zoro didn't one shot killer ? What killer's weapons are gonna do ? tank all zoro's attacks? Dude couldn't even tank one attack ... you talk like zoro had his three swords lol!
Zoro didn't say he needs to use more of enma ? So that means he is not still at 100%, that means he will become stronger against kaido and bm and it's not a random or instant PU. Exactly like he became stronger during his fights against ohm and mr.1.
My man chill, why you coming at me with all this energy when I never disputed any of this????
Killer being nerfed was clear back in the time, the same was for Zoro
Many of us was saying that, the point was who was more nerfed
Stop quoting me on things I'm not disagreeing on. I KNOW ZORO WAS ALSO NERFED. Jesus Christ, I even went out of my way to put a "Zoro did not take an L disclaimer". Yall read one tiny thing I say that doesn't paint Zoro as God and come at me with all this spirit:whitepress:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wano kuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"

I am a bit confused...does that mean Zoro and Kidd knows fuck all about this Haki???

- Killer was nerfed because of his weapons.

- But Zoro was the most nerfed. Shusui was missing AKA his best sword, he was 1 vs 2, and wasn't serious because no bandana.

- Enma's power = Zoro's power, it was explained that it sucks the ryuo of the owner to release it and to make a bigger attack.

So, in the chapter :

- ZORO learnt a new attack ( foxfire-style ) and stopped a Yonko attack easily.

- ZORO hurt Kaido with Onigiri without using all of his power ( he said that he has to release more power in his attacks ) and Kaido praised his skills.

- Don't forget that ZORO still has --> Ashura + Kokuto Enma + new COA.

Status
Not open for further replies.