Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but i still find it weird for Oda to draw a parallel between him and Luffy
I don't think it's about who can hurt Kaido.

Do we then argue that the Admirals or Mihawk could not even hurt Kaido ?

Or Big Mom who fought him equally and is perceived as his peer would be unable to hurt him ?

I think it's more about something in Luffy reminding him of those people, since it's a follow up to his own words towards Luffy :

" Who do you think you are"

And the answer to that can be found in the resemblence Kaido sees between him and those shadows of the past.

Rocks may have most likely been superior to Roger and Garp individually since they had to team up/ from the narrative.
It might happen that EOS Luffy will not be the absolute strongest.

It is looking more and more likely that the sups will lose this match and the final battle will be at the flower capital.
Rocks was weaker than God Velley Roger. Garp and Roger fought the Rocks Pirates, not Rocks himself and he still lost.

Roger at God Valley was a monster. He was at his strongest point in his journey.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Or Big Mom who fought him equally and is perceived as his peer would be unable to hurt him ?

I think it's more about something in Luffy reminding him of those people, since it's a follow up to his own words towards Luffy :

And the answer to that can be found in the resemblence he sees between him and those shadows of the past.
No these are the people hes fought that hurt and beat him. Big mom never beat him they have a sibling rivalry. Which fits his line of who do you think you are

Bogard

You can't win

And the answer to that can be found in the resemblence Kaido sees between him and those shadows of the past.
I meant more the people who were responsible of his 7 defeats. I do think those people can hurt him, but they probably didn't fight / defeated him before.

Kaido is the type of character who acknowledge only people who he views as stronger. He questioned who does Luffy think he is, by saying only few people can fight him, before viewing Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks, Oden in Luffy's shadow

And imo, it's to draw a connection with the few people who defeated him before(he won against Oden due to hostage thing, but considers it as a defeat)

Status
Not open for further replies.