Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Headcanon
There is 14 years between the end of Rocks and Roger's execution. 36 years between the end of Rocks and WB's death.
It changes nothing
Oldbeard /sickbeard was avoiding Kaido for at least 6-10 years after learning Oden's death (even before Ace joined)

WB never defeated WSC kaido...or eleae his 1 v1 hype won't make sense

WB, Roger, xebec beat kaido who wasn't even Mid top tier or near his prime.
Xebec beat teen kaido
WB and Roger beat Supernova Kaido

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Either way, it's clearer than ever though that Enma is in one way or another, making Zoro stronger.

People argued that if he kept Shusui he could have been just as strong now, and that's not the case, or else Enma lacks purpose even as a mere training tool.

So before getting Enma we had Zoro at a certain power level. After using Enma for a while we have Zoro at a superior power level. After mastering Enma completely Zoro will be even stronger.

There's an ongoing process of him going exponentially stronger because of Enma, and that should make everyone drop those nonsense theories that Zoro did not grow at all since FI, so he must have been stronger than Luffy all along.
Sure, but I never claimed otherwise. Zoro fans are not monolithic nor do we have uniform positions on Zoro's combat ability.

so no pics? I assume next thing we're going to get is the full chapter in korean
It's honestly how it's been for a while. We haven't gotten LQ raws in a minute.

Usually it's just:

- Korean leaker quick summary and 1 quick pic Monday-Wednesday

- Redon Spoiler Thursday

- Korean Raw Friday morning

- English ~Friday mid day/evening

- Official Sunday afternoon

All EST timezone for me.

Either way, it's clearer than ever though that Enma is in one way or another, making Zoro stronger.

People argued that if he kept Shusui he could have been just as strong now, and that's not the case, or else Enma lacks purpose even as a mere training tool.

So before getting Enma we had Zoro at a certain power level. After using Enma for a while we have Zoro at a superior power level. After mastering Enma completely Zoro will be even stronger.

There's an ongoing process of him going exponentially stronger because of Enma, and that should make everyone drop those nonsense theories that Zoro did not grow at all since FI, so he must have been stronger than Luffy all along.
Do you think that Enma make Zoro : stronger physically, faster, more durable and more endurant? If yes, how a blade can do that?

@Sword God Ryuma

Ok I just read the spoiler. It seems Kaido wanted Zoro and Killer to display "their full power"

Zoro did not get a drop on kaido like people here make it out to be and led me to believe

Kaido wants to see what they're made of, he didnt even attempt to dodge it

What our bet revolved around was if Zoro would be involved in taking down Kaido, meaning Zoro has to be instrumental in kaido's downfall, defeat, be a force he contends with. Kaido WANTED TO GET HIT

meaning if Zoro is just a fly that Kaido swaths away as soon as he gets serious, how does that make you the winner of the bet? If Kaido brushes Zoro aside as soon as he wants to, how is Zoro "involved with Kaido"? He isnt
You lost the bet bro. Delete your account.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Maybe!

Not to mention... it seems that blood does not lie in this series.....
I mean... Roger had a son who despised him so much... yet Ace was just following his dad footsteps.. into becoming a pirate.. and made a name for himself and was intending to surpass him in notoriority instead of becoming a marine like Garp did... Again, he despised his father... and latest chapters shows if he knew his father very well, he would get along with him... Point is...for some reason, their blood made Ace follow his dad footsteps

In similar way, Luffy is opposing the government a loooot... Dragon does that too.... who else did that? Was it Garp? or Xebec?
hahaha
You know dragon is confirmed to be garp's son right?

Buh....buh...Zoro will have better potrayal than Midd....

Buh....buh....Killer wasnt nerfed against Zoro....

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I know right. Image being beat with a weapon a person just used for the first time.

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Did killer get knew weapons?

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).

Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.

Low level captians.

As I mentioned earlier you people may be misinterpreting the Enma issue. Whenever Zoro receives a new weapon, he always needs to acclimatise to its use. He is not able to fully maximise the combat potential of the weapon on his first try.

After purchasing his new swords, Zoro decides to test them against the Whiskey Peak Bounty Hunters:

Sandai Kitetsu cuts through more than Zoro wants to, leading him to comment that it's going to be a problem child:

After receiving Shusui from Ryuma, Zoro decides to test it against Oars:

He comments on the exceptional weight of Shusui:

He then executes his signature 1080 Pound Canon:

The technique became much bigger, with the slash produced by Shusui swallowing the slashes of his other swords:

While the attack was impressive, Zoro noted that it was "too big and slow". He said that this was proof that he couldn't fully control the sword yet. Zoro then concluded that the sword would be "a pain to master":

Zoro's slashes with Sandai initially cut too deeply. His slashes with Shusui were too big and slow (he may have been putting too much power into his attacks). Perhaps Zoro is currently not putting in enough power in his Enma slashes (to prevent it from draining his haki).

What happened here with Zoro saying he needs to draw out more of Enma's power may be similar to the acclimatisation Zoro needed while using Shusui. He's not fully accustomed to Enma yet, and so he can't maximise his abilities with Enma. It's not necessarily the case that Enma is granting Zoro ryuo.

The above said, the official translations should shed more light on the issue. The main conclusion that can be drawn at this point is that Zoro has not yet mastered Enma.
I understand this. However the difference is timeline.
Zoro just received the other two swords and hasn’t had a chance to train with it when he used it in the prompts you gave.
That’s not the case with Enma as he has had some time to train as well as be taught it’s properties.

Ok champ
Then Luffy>Shanks cause Shanks didn't show nothing, makes sense :specialmeh:
This is not how it works

Zoro himself can feature something better than Asura but claiming he can definitely do it is headcanon

We can posit that by hype Killer can show more, and still meanwhile Zoro is 100% showing Asura and by hype eventually something else either

you do have a point ...
Oden was put on same level as
Roger
Whitebeard
Rocks

but with that logic .... Oden > Any man alive

it's totally believable of Oden be that strong ... but .... I doubt Oden truly be above Shanks or even Mihawk ....
but I don't mind being proven otherwise
He most likely instinctively thought about the people that were stronger than him in the past. It could be foreshadowing of Oda that Kaido subconsciously sees Luffy surpassing and beating him just like they did in the past.

Shanks is stronger than Oden imo

Status
Not open for further replies.