Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I understand this. However the difference is timeline.
Zoro just received the other two swords and hasn’t had a chance to train with it when he used it in the prompts you gave.
That’s not the case with Enma as he has had some time to train as well as be taught it’s properties.
He has not yet fully mastered Enma. It's harder to master than the other swords he received.

This is not how it works

Zoro himself can feature something better than Asura but claiming he can do it is headcanon

We can posit that by hype Killer can show more, and still meanwhile Zoro is 100% showing Asura and by hype eventually something else either
There's no sense in making Zoro and Killer bashing each other and attacking together at the same time if they are not comparable
You talk about portrayal but ignore the true portrayal

Yup

Xebec wasn't evil
He is Dragon but more direct into facing WG
Dragon plays hide and seek while Xebec didn't.
Yeah, I agree
Also, WG are known to change facts! and demonizing people!

Hell, even when some fodder ass marine asked Sengoku "so how did that island disappear, the god vally"?
Sengoku's response was something like "do you want to get into world taboo subject?"
LMAO, that's the escape goat for them... they just don't wanna reveal any shit about their wrong doings!

What surprises me is how some fandom are so hung up on believing marines words after SO MANY WG cover ups and lies! JUST so that their theory of Blackbeard is Next Xebec becomes true... they just disagree with every bone and every fiber in their body just so that Xebec becomes evil, in order to give the parallel of Luffy-BB with Roger-Xebec

But I had Zoro fans tell me Zoro mastered it after a few swings...
Now that Killer is matching Enma Zoro's performance it's a nerf again?
The other guy is simply wrong, Emna is not a nerf..Emna is a powerfull sword, but it seems Zoro is not 100% used to it yet, seeing he is still trying to figure out how much haki he should use with that blade withoud being drained.
:zorothink:
He will likely hurt Kaido more the next time his slash hits.

There's no sense in making Zoro and Killer bashing each other and attacking together at the same time if they are not comparable
You talk about portrayal but ignore the true portrayal
The true portrayal is that Zoro and Luffy have been portrayed as nearly equal folks since the times of Whisky Peak, rest is fluff. Killer doesn't even wield the same level of hype as Kidd.

He most likely instinctively thought about the people that were stronger than him in the past. It could be foreshadowing of Oda that Kaido subconsciously sees Luffy surpassing and beating him just like they did in the past.
Shanks is stronger than Oden imo
true
I think that moment is mostly about respecting the people who effect him the most in past

when Luffy mention the straw hat to Shanks name in front of Kaido ... I think that would be a key moment for all Shanks fans

@Cinera

Since i had some Zoro fans complain that i'm not talking about Sanji :feelsokeman: I'll bring him up for a bit, as i'm interested of how you woud perceive him and the Raid Suit in that regard.

Let's say we have a Sanji using the Raid Suit for a test run first as he did vs Page One. He does not even realize he is going invisible first, is surprised by the boosters, etc.

Then he get's a bit more used to it and he knows pretty well how to use the basic features at will.

Then he learns maybe little tricks to improve his fighting style because of the extra maneuverability/speed/power he can get from the boosters, or ways to combine his CoA with the fabric of the RS for extra durable defense like Katakuri's Hard Mochi.

Then he learns ways to combine his DJ/HM with all of this, and designs his fighting style to incorporate more and more of all the advantages of the RS. Like a "Phantom" fighting style for the invisibility, something for the superior aerial combat now available to him, and so on.

There's something that the Raid Suit puts on the table, and there's mastery over it and making the best out of it as part of one's combat ability. For example Judge was called "The Garuda" because of how good his aerial fighting style way with his Raid Suit, he had great mastery over that.

So can we use these arguments to dismiss the idea that the RS is a free power up, all the same regardless of what it's user does with it ?

Because if you don't get caught in certain details, is it really that different from Enma in terms of opening new doors and avenues to improve ?

Status
Not open for further replies.