Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This rooftop fight is gonna be flames 😳. Lmao so Zoro saves Luffy the first time with the bigger fire attack from Big Mom, now the captains want to have a pissing contest with the baby fire balls sent their way:ihaha:

"Zoro puts on his bandana"

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."
:shame:

Killer: "iF I hAd tHeSe bLaDeS bAcK tHeN u'D bE dEaD"!
:seriously:

Zoro: "The result would still be the same." One Shot

Do you think that Enma make Zoro : stronger physically, faster, more durable and more endurant? If yes, how a blade can do that?
I think it adds more to his cutting ability and haki control as he masters it.

Haki control could help boost both his offensive and his defensive ability.

In terms of physical gains, that's what Zoro mostly get's from training 24/7.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro fans finally got what they wanted....but at what cost ?

- Killer being potrayed with Zoro whilst the captains are potrayed together

- Killer being shown to be nerfed with Zoro at their fight

- Enma being a PU..... ( "I need to release more of Enma's power"

- Zoro needing Enma to catch up to full health Killer

:josad::josad::josad:
This is the begin

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera

Since i had some Zoro fans complain that i'm not talking about Sanji :feelsokeman: I'll bring him up for a bit, as i'm interested of how you woud perceive him and the Raid Suit in that regard.

Let's say we have a Sanji using the Raid Suit for a test run first as he did vs Page One. He does not even realize he is going invisible first, is surprised by the boosters, etc.

Then he get's a bit more used to it and he knows pretty well how to use the basic features at will.

Then he learns maybe little tricks to improve his fighting style because of the extra maneuverability/speed/power he can get from the boosters, or ways to combine his CoA with the fabric of the RS for extra durable defense like Katakuri's Hard Mochi.

Then he learns ways to combine his DJ/HM with all of this, and designs his fighting style to incorporate more and more of all the advantages of the RS. Like a "Phantom" fighting style for the invisibility, something for the superior aerial combat now available to him, and so on.

There's something that the Raid Suit puts on the table, and there's mastery over it and making the best out of it as part of one's combat ability. For example Judge was called "The Garuda" because of how good his aerial fighting style way with his Raid Suit, he had great mastery over that.

So can we use these arguments to dismiss the idea that the RS is a free power up, all the same regardless of what it's user does with it ?

Because if you don't get caught in certain details, is it really that different from Enma in terms of opening new doors and avenues to improve ?
I think the entire free power up argument is very stupid TBH (on both sides). I engage with it, but that's because the people trying to use it to discredit Zoro are annoying regardless. I don't think I've ever been clowning on Sanji about the Raid Suit.

That said, I don't think what Sanji showed against Page One is the extent of his Raid Suit and I agree he can raise his combat ability by improving his mastery over it.

Zoro fans finally got what they wanted....but at what cost ?

- Killer being potrayed with Zoro whilst the captains are potrayed together

- Killer being shown to be nerfed with Zoro at their fight

- Enma being a PU..... ( "I need to release more of Enma's power"

- Zoro needing Enma to catch up to full health Killer

:josad::josad::josad:
What did Kidd even do so far?

Nothing

There's no captains portrayal in act, that's headcanon until they actually start damaging Kaido more than Zoro will

Status
Not open for further replies.