Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This round will end with the defeat of at least3/5 of the Supernova, Big mom/Kaido betrayal or Big moms O-Lin plot.

Then imo Luffy and Zoro finish off Kaido in the capital
Yeah they will lose on the roof , then in the capital luffy and zoro will beat kaido. I hope big mom has not the chance to betray kaido and gets beaten by Marco with some help or the Marines show up and beat her.

AH man I still think kaidou is the weakest yonkou outta the 4, keep proving me right SN
Nope he isn't the weakest to our concurrent knowledge, we have no information about all of their power levels to infer whether or not this is the case into play here.

You have Shanks and Big Mom and also Teach, you can't say where they stand accurately.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

KILLER CUT KAIDO
KILLER FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Swordbois fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From not being nerfed, to be the weakest SN, to being a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS KILLER SZN

:cheers:​
Youre not a killer fan.

ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera @Fenaker & @any Zoro fans​
Oh Most of these guys got bodied. They think we forgot about years of them taking shit. Now we on to bigger and better things like who going to look the most impressive in this fight. So far Zoro saved Luffy from taking more damage and hurt Kaido. While Luffy just hurt Kaido twice.

This round will end with the defeat of at least3/5 of the Supernova, Big mom/Kaido betrayal or Big moms O-Lin plot.

Then imo Luffy and Zoro finish off Kaido in the capital
Oda did a good job with especially two characters as expected : Luffy and Zoro. Kaido is wanking Luffy and Zoro cut Prome, Kaido and get complimented by the latter. For sure they are gonna be the WG who will shine the most.

I'm chill just talking by internet gives you the bad impression, sorry for that lol
All good bro, Ik for a fact that you're a reasonable guy anyway :kata:
The real winner of this chapter : gamblers!

Zoro won't be involved at all against Kaido, won't cut him, will not do anything :suresure:

For the loosers who are finding excuses, I knew betting against you people is waste of time, no one has balls in this forum.
I still can't believe there are people who seriously bet against Zoro fighting or cutting Kaido, especially after the scabbards fight :gokulaugh:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

AH man I still think kaidou is the weakest yonkou outta the 4, keep proving me right SN
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who cares when they are shown in panels together. Like shit Zoro was shown together with Luffy and Kid earlier on in the raid but i don't see you bringing that shit up. In fact, them being potrayed seperately with the captains means that they don't rely on their captains to actually do something in the battle. :goyea: Like I said, all 5 are of equal importance, none is here to support. :cheers:
Well a bunch of people cared, because apparently i was a hater, but now y'all are cool with it and it's mega hype :kayneshrug:

KILLER CUT KAIDO
KILLER FANS WE MADE IT

No matter what these Swordbois fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From not being nerfed, to be the weakest SN, to being a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS KILLER SZN

:cheers:​
It's the Sanji fans that downplayed Killer calling him a pleasure and all sorts of stuff to downplay Zoro....

Status
Not open for further replies.