Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There ain't no power creep son. We're 1000 chapters in and Oda's been saying OP doesn't have that long for a few years now. If the main character isn't able to do at least this good in a 5v2 against antagonists who aren't even final villains, then there would be a problem
Exactly even Kaido said that who wins this Battle will be a few steps from being Pirate King, Luffy might really become PK in the next 4 years.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
As I mentioned earlier you people may be misinterpreting the Enma issue. Whenever Zoro receives a new weapon, he always needs to acclimatise to its use. He is not able to fully maximise the combat potential of the weapon on his first try.

After purchasing his new swords, Zoro decides to test them against the Whiskey Peak Bounty Hunters:

Sandai Kitetsu cuts through more than Zoro wants to, leading him to comment that it's going to be a problem child:

After receiving Shusui from Ryuma, Zoro decides to test it against Oars:

He comments on the exceptional weight of Shusui:

He then executes his signature 1080 Pound Canon:

The technique became much bigger, with the slash produced by Shusui swallowing the slashes of his other swords:

While the attack was impressive, Zoro noted that it was "too big and slow". He said that this was proof that he couldn't fully control the sword yet. Zoro then concluded that the sword would be "a pain to master":

Zoro's slashes with Sandai initially cut too deeply. His slashes with Shusui were too big and slow (he may have been putting too much power into his attacks). Perhaps Zoro is currently not putting in enough power in his Enma slashes (to prevent it from draining his haki).

What happened here with Zoro saying he needs to draw out more of Enma's power may be similar to the acclimatisation Zoro needed while using Shusui. He's not fully accustomed to Enma yet, and so he can't maximise his abilities with Enma. It's not necessarily the case that Enma is granting Zoro ryuo.

The above said, the official translations should shed more light on the issue. The main conclusion that can be drawn at this point is that Zoro has not yet mastered Enma.
@Inflamed Haki, @Winsmoke Sanji, @kurwa, @Esc, @Hanzo hattori, @MonsterZoro, @Hiragaro, @jmena, @Trafalgar_D_Law, @Isaac Netero, @PurpleSwordsman, @Batik4ever, @Lifeismeh, @Legendaryconquer#1, @Monkey D Luffy, @pastorlul, @Jo_Ndule, @SDfear.@Amparezy,

You guys should read the above.

Last edited:
There ain't no power creep son. We're 1000 chapters in and Oda's been saying OP doesn't have that long for a few years now. If the main character isn't able to do at least this good in a 5v2 against antagonists who aren't even final villains, then there would be a problem
I’m not talking about power creep.There’s a lot of bizarre dialogue and contrivances in this chapter.

Kidd doesn’t know about ryou, but Killer can damage Kaido?
Weird.

Zoro’s dialogue is also a bit strange cuz it seems to imply he doesn’t know about ryou either.
Even weirder. Are Killer and Zoro damaging Kaido without ryou?

Kaido tells Big Mom to stay back so he can see their full power.
So already the plot is dictating that the Yonko can’t fight together.

Kaido goes into his dragon form.
Literally why? Isn’t his base stronger based on what we saw with the scabbards?

This kinda seems like mid fan fiction if I’m being honest.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Your sentence is invalid with all respect when you simply say "xebec being a D." is headcanon
I'm wasting my time anyway explaining when there is no need cause instead of talking to an openminded person, the excuse is "head canon: when I only specified facts
You said he looks like dragon but all we saw were silhouettes.also by your logic all Ds are close relatives.

I’m not talking about power creep.There’s a lot of bizarre dialogue and contrivances in this chapter.

Kidd doesn’t know about ryou, but Killer can damage Kaido?
Weird.
Zoro’s dialogue is also a bit strange cuz it seems to imply he doesn’t know about ryou either.
Even weirder. Are Killer and Zoro damaging Kaido without ryou?
Kaido tells Big Mom to stay back so he can see there full power.
So already the plot is dictating that the Yonko can’t fight together.
Kaido goes into his dragon form.
Literally why? Isn’t his base stronger based on what we saw with the scabbards?

This kinda seems like mid fan fiction if I’m being honest.
Luffy was using internal destruction which is different from Ryou, Zoro more than likely knows Ryou but the internal destruction is a whole other thing.
Also Kaido telling Big Mom to stay aside to receive their attacks matchs his character.
Kaido going on Dragon form is clearly for plot purposes so the alliance can have a better chance against Two Yonkou.
Big Mom seems ready to fight them now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.