Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you're right, hurting Kaido the man who took no damage against Luffy Gear 4 full power it's an easy feat you're right :usoprice::usoprice:
I'm not saying that it's an easy feat, I'm saying it is far from being as impressive as it was before his clash with the Scabbards. It's something achievable by anybody with advanced armament as it depends on a specific skill, whether weaker, as strong or stronger than Sanji; no Candyboy, or reader overall for the matter, would give it more relevance than it has.

Or it’s a PU, like the manga has presented twice now.... Seems Zoro fans want to create classifications that separate his earned PU, from sanji “unearned” PU. Other fan bases don’t care, we simply call it a PU an move on

:kayneshrug:

Zoro fans never said Killer is the weakest bro lol! They said he wasn't nerfed due to the smile. Don't know about the weapons, but Zoro was also nerfed so ...

But "Being the weakest, a pleasure, past all these trash and fraudulent head canons" all came from your sanji fandom and also zoro haters. Since when Zoro fans will trash any zoro's opponents ? lol
Don't act like all Zoro fans are angels
A big part (the majority, from what I observed) slendered Killer to death even calling him low diff material (lol)
Oda thinks differently tho
:goyea:

Zoro literally out punking on 2 yonkos, but accordig to a vast majority of peeps on here, that's an L.

:steef::steef::steef:

You have higher expectations then I do for my fave.

No need to hide it. We can all ride the Zoro hype train together.

They are just trying to cover the fact they took an L cause Zoro finally managed to harm Kaido

So it's a psychological reaction I would have expected

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One silhouette shows features of the face with a crazy smile, that silhouette looks like Dragon, spitting image
And D.s are connected... they are a clan... duh....
we have never even seen dragon smile you are reaching into the stratosphere but its always like this for people with nonsensical theories

Status
Not open for further replies.