Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this holds no base. Kaido is tanky as hell in human form, to the point that Luffy went from Gear Third to Fourth in order to face it, and we've seen that he maintains abilities from his dragon power without transforming (I mean, he just lifted Onigashima with clouds while in base). Oda has set up the foundation for Kaido being able to breath fire in human form, to be honest.
His flame clouds are from his dragon powers tho..., and when luffy hit him with red rock didn't , most his powers are in his dragon form, also as a mythical there's no hybird most likely

The gap between Blueno and Kaku is wider than the one between Lucci and Kaku ratio wise and still Kaku needs at least solid low difficulty to take him down, like Luffy needed in G2 and I'm being very generous, it could be more.

Zoro one shot Kaku with a single named attack. Do the math.
Zoro used a ton of names attacks against Kaku? Why do those not count?

Zoro vs Kaku was a hard diff fight and Lucci demolishes Kaku mid diff with his six king pistol, all around higher stats, better devil fruit, and the ability to use life return to heal himself.

Linlin "You owe me a life-long debt for giving you your Devil Fruit"

Readers understand from this that "Base Kaido > Dragon Kaido"

:giogio:
That's a reach.
The fruit could have saved Kaido due to its unmatched regen for all we know.
Not only that the fruit also improves his base stats and unless he goes into hybrid form his base is still his most effective one. He even went to base to finish the Scabbards.

Linlin "You owe me a life-long debt for giving you your Devil Fruit"

Readers understand from this that "Base Kaido > Dragon Kaido"

:giogio:
Or that Hybrid Kaido > Base Kaido > Dragon Kaido. Or that Kaido has mastered his fruit to the point he doesn't need to turn into the dragon to have some of his abilities. Or that eating the fruit saved his life because he could leave God Valley flying, regenerate his wounds or something like that. Or whatever you can come up with since we know next to nothing of what happened back then.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
OMG, I say right, he says left... I say left, he says right!
I am saying they look the same.. not smile the same
:choppawhat:

Is that too hard for you? should I explain it in another language?
عم أحكي إنه الاثنين بيشبهوا بعض، مش إنهم بيضحكوا
i see then we go back to my point of xebec being a silhouette until now,you are not very smart.

"Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's 'Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki'"

So is Zoro still considered 'slow' or is Big Mom now 'slower' than Zoro? What will the fandom come up with?
Luffy and sanji going vs heavenly fire from inyo Capone castle :asd:

If Kaido sees Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec, and Shanks behind Luffy....
And Kaido is talking about people that can fight him....

Doesn’t this heavily support the notion that Kaido and Shanks actually did have a scuffle before Marineford?
Dude the volume cover around that time has Shanks and says he had a 'scuffle' with Kaido. No need to speculate if Oda himself said so.

Zoro used a ton of names attacks against Kaku? Why do those not count?

Zoro vs Kaku was a hard diff fight and Lucci demolishes Kaku mid diff with his six king pistol, all around higher stats, better devil fruit, and the ability to use life return to heal himself.
Because Kaku was barely injured and yet Zoro more fatigued than Kaku so that doesn't truly matter here, realistically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.