Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is canon
Re read Zoro v Kaku please

Lucci himself never proved to be able to one shot Kaku unlike Zoro did. Even with a Rokuogan, so we don't even possess knowledge about whether or not he is capable to afford that

Double Doriki doesn't mean neg diff, it was proven that it takes x4 times them minimally, x2 should equate to low-mid difficulty
Zoro one shot Mr 1 with shishisonson after getting his shit kicked in, that doesn't mean shishisonson is a 100x power boost above his other moves.
Zoro's fights all rely on one shot samurai stylistic finishers, it doesn't mean anything.

Rokuougan kills Kaku.

Lucci has double his stats in all areas a better fruit and is a more skilled rokushiki practitioner. What diff Does Blueno give Kaku?

Lucci said he could kill the entire crew in 427, and Luffy coroborated this with his fear.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

1.BB
2.Meme
3.Shanks
4.Kaido
The data ? where are they ?
Kid and assassin, left SHANKS territory and left saying: Kaido is stronger.
BB was the same one who called KAIDO a monster.
Big Mom in front of KAIDO at that moment? NAH.
Its biggest Hyper is in being a person comparable to kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In the spoiler you can clearly see Zoro doesn't says :"I have to become stronger"
It Says "I still need to release more power of Emma"
Which means he's not really damaging him, but it's the sword UwU
That makes no sense ''I need to release more power'' what part of ''I'' was hard for you to understand?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, you choose to blindly ignore every shit I wrote:

1- Xebec is a D. (this alone is enough connection as D. people are connected in some way)
2- Dragon looks exactly like Xebec (which is why we made the connection)
3- Both Dragon and Luffy are following Xebec steps in opposing WG, just like Ace despite hating his father, he was following his steps into being a pirate, DESPITE he can become marine since he opposes his father! Blood matters with actions in this series.
4- I never trust a word comes from WG... specially when they talk about "this person is a demon because they searched in Taboo subjects and ancient history" kinda like how they demonized Ohara
5- Garp HATING to talk about God Valley incident speaks to me that there was inner conflict inside himself about which side is true or false
6- I know Xebec is not bad person, which is a plus, BECAUSE I trust WB would never serve an evil person
7- We literally have precidence with Oda fooling us with lineage and who's father of who!
8- We never yet saw the dynamic between Dragon and Garp!
9- For the very first time, we have a crew other than Roger, where the captain is being described just like Luffy... Where other character say "how can Zoro or Jinbe or Sanji or blah blah be so strong and this guy is captain"... Xebec did that with 3 Yonko + others!

Connections are there... if you choose to disregard them and not believe in the theory, it's your choice... I am okay with that... but saying it has NO BASIS or that it's rediculous just because it does not fit your narrative is short sighted... because it's palpable and possible as fuck
That would be hilarious.
Fandom split on shanks or bb being xebecs son.
Oda - its dragon.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, you choose to blindly ignore every shit I wrote:

1- Xebec is a D. (this alone is enough connection as D. people are connected in some way)
2- Dragon looks exactly like Xebec (which is why we made the connection)
3- Both Dragon and Luffy are following Xebec steps in opposing WG, just like Ace despite hating his father, he was following his steps into being a pirate, DESPITE he can become marine since he opposes his father! Blood matters with actions in this series.
4- I never trust a word comes from WG... specially when they talk about "this person is a demon because they searched in Taboo subjects and ancient history" kinda like how they demonized Ohara
5- Garp HATING to talk about God Valley incident speaks to me that there was inner conflict inside himself about which side is true or false
6- I know Xebec is not bad person, which is a plus, BECAUSE I trust WB would never serve an evil person
7- We literally have precidence with Oda fooling us with lineage and who's father of who!
8- We never yet saw the dynamic between Dragon and Garp!
9- For the very first time, we have a crew other than Roger, where the captain is being described just like Luffy... Where other character say "how can Zoro or Jinbe or Sanji or blah blah be so strong and this guy is captain"... Xebec did that with 3 Yonko + others!

Connections are there... if you choose to disregard them and not believe in the theory, it's your choice... I am okay with that... but saying it has NO BASIS or that it's rediculous just because it does not fit your narrative is short sighted... because it's palpable and possible as fuck
Literally every thing you wrote there is head canon.

Rokuougan kills Kaku.

Lucci has double his stats in all areas a better fruit and is a more skilled rokushiki practitioner. What diff Does Blueno give Kaku?
The gap between Blueno and Kaku is wider than the one between Lucci and Kaku ratio wise and still Kaku needs at least solid low difficulty to take him down, like Luffy needed in G2 and I'm being very generous, it could be more.

Zoro one shot Kaku with a single named attack. Do the math.

ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera @Fenaker & @any Zoro fans​
That was just the first step. When Kaido will tear Kaido's flesh, ppl will hide beneath rocks. @Jo_Ndule you there buddy??

Status
Not open for further replies.