Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you producing baseless arguments? :seriously:

Who said Whitebeard didn't use Gura? Whitebeard attacked Shanks, splitted the heavens and couldn't beat him. Its simple as that. It wouldn't be any different with Kaido.
I know their equals at the point of him not using gura , and if that sillhoute of shanks in the background is true, you gonna have to say admirals=yonkos or admirals>yonkos

So Shanks was behind Luffy shadow too? Finally Shanks hype and that from Kaido himself!!!

So Kaido must fight Shanks and see him as threat alongside with Oden,Roger,Whitebeard and Rocks!!!

@MarineHQ62
When we get flashback about Rocks who lead to Navy vs Rocks?
:josad:
I want finally some PrimeGarp and Sengoku action...
Fuuuuuck
:josad:
I wanted to troll some Shanks fans! Damn it

I don't care about Oden... don't go hiding behind Oden's shadow when it's clear as day that Zoro can only present a threat because of Enma
I don't care what level oden was on... you're playing like a kid now... right when Zoro appears to be useless without Enma, you just push Oden to the front... cowardly move.... which would only work for an Oden wanker...
Wtf is wrong with you ? I'm just asking you a question, don't me salty because you don't have the intelligence to answer it monkey boy :suresure:

Still waiting why Zoro's using Santoryu if he can hurt Kaido just with Enma monkey boy

Status
Not open for further replies.