Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like vice-captains are more impressive than the 3 captains put together in this chapter lmao
Classic Oda. He first hypes the weaker one then continues with the stronger.

Law seemed stronger than Luffy against Doflamingo until G4.
I know their equals at the point of him not using gura , and if that sillhoute of shanks in the background is true, you gonna have to say admirals=yonkos or admirals>yonkos
:seriously:
Again; who said he didn't use Gura? Whitebeard attacked Aokiji and Kizaru all the same , it doesn't mean he was holding back. We didn't even see the full fight between Whitebeard and Shanks. One thing for sure, it was stronger than his clash with Admirals, he never splitted the heavens in MF.

Wtf is wrong with you ? I'm just asking you a question, don't me salty because you don't have the intelligence to answer it monkey boy :suresure:

Still waiting why Zoro's using Santoryu if he can hurt Kaido just with Enma monkey boy
Because increasing the powe of one sword increases the powers of the techniques? Or did you completely miss that in thriller bark

Again; who said he didn't use Gura? Whitebeard attacked Aokiji and Kizaru all the same , it doesn't mean he was holding back. We didn't even see the full fight between Whitebeard and Shanks. One thing for sure, it was stronger than his clash with Admirals, he never splitted the heavens in MF.
Because splitting the clouds, is legitimately only a conquers battle can do that doesn't mean anything

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Classic Oda. He first hypes the weaker one then continues with the stronger.

Law seemed stronger than Luffy against Doflamingo until G4.

no wonder sanji always ends his fights before zoro then

J

Jo_Ndule

So Linlin attack blew the SN captains down for
What’s weird is that like.

Kidd doesn’t know anything about Ryou.
But Killer can damage Kaido.
:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Kidd knows haki...he is shocked that a haki punch can hurt kaido like that.

He doesn't seem to have Adcoa. .

Killer having ryuo =/= kidd having ryuo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro channeled his inner Kakashi with stealing Kinemon's technnique.
Now he is channeling his inner Bleach with the Zanpak---I mean, Enma statement.
What's next?
Is the eye another Naruto throwback being a Sharingan, or he is going for his inner Lelouch?
Possibilities, possibilities.

To think that all of this could be avoided by simply replacing that Enma crap with " >>>>>I, MYSELF<<<<< need to get stronger, so my blades can cut Kaido!"
Such a small difference in writing, but such a better meaning it would have. Would stay way better with his theme of getting stronger so he can be the WSS.

But nooooooooo, people like pretty one shot panels, so they accept these shitty developments like its a good thing, "BeCauSe NoW hE sTrOnK!"
Wado have good story.
He getting Sandai is one of the BEST scenes in entire One Piece. Such an awesome moment.
Yubashiri as a cool gift, a sword salesman recognizing Zoro as a TRUE swordsman, worth of taking yubashiri for free.
Shuusui was also cool. Dude fought the nerfed version of a legendary samurai zombie, and this very samurai also recognized Zoro as worth of taking Shuusui, a legendary blade.
Enma? Hyori asked pretty please I give you better sword.
He accepts it. Like he thinks its ok to hack his way to the top by simply getting better swords.
I will NEVER accept this crap. this crap is C-R-A-P.
Bu-Bu-But Enma cut Kaido.
So what?
Make your own legend.
Make Wado cut Kaido. you will have a blade as legendary as Oden's by doing it, but it will be your own.
Zoro cant even master Enma yet, and Oden used 2 Enmas since forever. What kind of crap is that?
Didn't Zoro achieved his own feats? Now he has to play catchup? dafuq is this shitty ass "to-do list before I take down Mihawk"?

Wtf is wrong with you ? I'm just asking you a question, don't me salty because you don't have the intelligence to answer it monkey boy :suresure:

Still waiting why Zoro's using Santoryu if he can hurt Kaido just with Enma monkey boy
Cause that's his STYLE smartass
it doesn't matter if the other sword work or not, Zoro will put his all into his attacks... and his santoryu is his major fighting style...

And LASTLY, because you smartass forgot the fact that Ryuuma sword before, absorbed the two slashes from other swords and magnified it during Thriller Bark... which means, Swords can actually work together and deliver one BIG STRIKE instead of being 3 small strikes....
Enma itself absorbs Zoro's Ryuu and release it magnified, why wouldn't Zoro use the other two swords and combine the strength

Only a stupid fool would ignore their fighting style when a sword like Enma exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.