Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Blackbeard will kill an Admiral. If an Admiral comes to Wano narrative wise it makes only sense for it to be the new Admiral
I don’t think that Big Mom will be killing an Admiral (not because I don’t think she’s stronger)
W for swordbois

Shadows:

Roger - swordsman
Whitebeard - bladed weapon
Shanks - swordsman
Xebec - swordsman
Oden - swordsman
No Mihawk :suresure:

No i meant he may not have used advanced haki on G4. He used it on the Red Roc, but considering Oda wanted to show off Kid(who was shocked by Luffy's level of haki), and Law in a parallel to Luffy, he probably reserved it for later
That could be the case, anyway this is only the beginning of the fight...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If he hasn't mastered Enma then he isn't surpassing Oden at all this arc
He isn't also turning the blade to black blade this arc

Once again, Enma is a Pu
Each new sword Zoro gets is a PU.
I elaborated on it:

I don't care about "earned power up" vs "unearned power up", I think that's a stupid discussion.

I agree that Zoro would be stronger after mastering Enma, but he's not yet mastered Enma, so he isn't yet stronger. Read the below for a more detailed explanation.

See above. I'm not arguing about whether Enma is a power up or not.
  • Would Enma make Zoro stronger after mastering it?
    • Yes.
  • Has Zoro mastered Enma?
    • No.
  • Is current Zoro significantly stronger than before he traded Enma?
    • It doesn't yet appear to the case since he still hasn't mastered Enma.
    • Alternatively, we don't know to what extent Zoro's combat ability has changed. He may be weaker than his Shusui self, comparable in combat ability, or slightly stronger. What we do know is that he hasn't yet maximised the potential of Enma.
    • As Zoro uses Enma more in the battle, I expect him to acclimatise better and as he does so his combat ability will rise. Once he has fully acclimatised, he'll be significantly stronger.

Shusui is a better sword than Enma because it's a black blade in addition to being of the same grade. Mastering Enma is what makes Zoro stronger. It's otherwise an inferior sword to Shusui.

All of Zoro's sword have their own quirks:
  • Sandai Kitetsu was exceedingly sharp to the extent that it cut more than Zoro intended to cut.
  • Shusui
    • Was exceptionally heavy
    • It produced much stronger air slashes.
      • The airslash of Shusui swallowed up the slashes of Zoro's other swords
    • Is exceptionally durable
      • It wouldn't bend even if a dinosaur stepped on it.
  • Enma
    • Forces the user to release excessive amounts of ryuo creating larger slashes
Once Zoro mastered those swords, he was able to tame their quirks.

The proper analogy wouldn't be acquiring a new devil fruit, but trading a powerful devil fruit for another powerful fruit. Yes you can become stronger after you've mastered the new powerful fruit, but until you master it you would be weaker than you were before.

That 1 week of training time was clearly not enough to fully acclimatise to it in combat as we learn in this chapter.

At any rate, I don't think the power up vs no power up discussion is a sensible discussion. I don't think that's a sensible way to look at things. Zoro becomes stronger after mastering Enma. However, he has not yet done so, so he's not yet significantly stronger (I think it happens in this fight). Upon mastering Enma, if Zoro traded Enma for Shusui, he wouldn't become any weaker (in fact, he'll become stronger because Enma is a black blade). That's my position on it. Whether you call Enma a power up or not is not really my concern.

@Kuro Ashi the above is an elaboration of my views regarding whether Enma is a power up or not.

Tl;Dr: I don't intrinsically care about the "power up" vs "not a power up" distinction, I was just clearing up how Enma works and how Zoro becomes stronger through it.

I think Zoro fully acclimatises to Enma this fight and becomes significantly stronger. Alternatively, if the rooftop battle isn't the final battle, Zoro fully acclimatises to Enma before the final battle.

J

Jo_Ndule

Ok? Dragon Kaido was drunk while Base Kaido was sober.....
No
Base kaido > dragon kaido
When serious he fights in base.

he is fighting in drafon form coz he didnt take odeb and retainers seriously
Just like now he wanna have fun...

When he is serious, base form/hybrid form

In base/hybrid he can finish people easily
Thats why he didn't fight Linlin in dragon form coz he took her seriously straight

I was just talking to @Mr. Anderson who bought up the same point

Maybe just like zoro still has more to show with enma luffy cant use ryou in g4 yet.

Because his kg did nothing
Yeah it certainly calls for a new G4 form or G5. There has to be something that pulls luffy ahead of Kaido in the end. I hope we see Tankman's normal form too at some point lol. Maybe it actually tanks Kaido's attacks

My guess is its a 4th G4 form.

Boundman is the all rounder
Tankman is defense
Snakeman is speed

The 4th form is attack and will depend on this new Haki, just like how he developed a new attack with it in G3. Id love to see a G2 form of it too or just base

Edit: it could also just be Gear 5. Who knows at this point. I assume Oda is saving Awakening though for the future
I think-
Boundman is strength
Tankman is defence
Snakeman is speed

Either G5 or the 4th G4 form like you said will be the all-rounder imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.