Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you still don't fully get what ratio is.
Because I had only mentioned that one.
No you mentioned a bigger gap.
A gap is the difference between one and another, this can either be absolute or relative.
There is a bigger absolute gap between Kaku and Lucci than between Kaku and Blueno, and a smaller relative gap between Kaku and Lucci.
Let's stop the tism here, we are getting off track. Lucci is not having difficulty with Kaku, and beats him much easier than Zoro did.
Even injured Lucci was confident of killing the crew without issue, knowing that Kaku and Jyabura had both been taken down.

But the tools he mentioned don't require sanji accepting his family name,the family that hated him they were just tools whose creator could have easily remained unknown.
Actually Sanji SHOULD accept his family name.... I'm not saying he should embrace their actions.. but as long as Sanji replies with "Don't call me Vinsmoke/Germa" Sanji would still need to get more character development until he AKNOWLEDGE he's a Vinsmoke....

This is like for example my nation country did wrong in waging war on other country... I will not deny my origins and which country I come from, I will say I am from that country, BUT I will be against their actions... it's a much solid and firm stand than totally ignoring and denying my origins and say "I'm not from that country"... in fact, it gives more voice to the voiceless people who are from that country and against those actions... in similar way, Germa soldier clones are just following orders and programmed that way... so I do not blame them one bit.. and some of them treated Sanji nice... Some maiden too were very good... Cosette and other chefs too...
Sanji is incomplete character as long as he continues to deny his origins...
And he will ONLY BLOOM once he idetifies as a Vinsmoke, from Germa kingdom.. BUT still maintains his stand on opposing them... that's when Sanji as a character reached full growth and maturity... for now, he's still in the denial phase...

J

Jo_Ndule

that page with luffy and shadows, kaido smiling and all double spreads at the end
Did kidd push kaido down really? Like overpower him?
Did Kaido seemed hurt at least from the G4 and kidd attacks? When he got hit.

I don't mean blood...Killer and Zoro made him spit a lil blood that's good.

I mean if Kaido was hurt from the attack or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.