Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it intimidates him at the most, it is nobody who can face KAIDO, this is explicit now.
Who on the BIG MOM team has Ryou? Nobody, I can assume that KAIDO can face them alone, since none of them seems to pose a real threat.
Although that is not the point, what I mean is that I would be able to intimidate KAIDO, Shanks and his entire team and not defeat him.
s that you take hype too seriously, as I said, at the end of the day, Shanks tends to be stronger than Kaido. This arc is Kaido's cue in the manga.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Maria fans without arms are afflicted that KAIDO saw the silhouettes of characters that could hurt him.
More have been so fucked up all this time that they are using it to say that the armless maria is superior.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah, that's because there are two levels of Ryou... We told you. Plus, Roger and WB were both using it.

Still, you are correct about the visual situation, another crap choice by Oda, his haki system is a total joke.
That was a mixture of CoC and Ryuo

Katakuri and Luffy did the same with COc wherever haki collided without them touching each other even

WB still had the physical strength, Fruit, all marco said is he lacks CoO is what marco said, literally kaido CoO sucks
The marines weren't worried about kaido, sengoku said he underestimated him
He couldn't use CoO and CoC as he could before. That's confirmed. Why would CoA would be any different than other 2 types? That wouldn't make any sense.

As for physically, he was bleeding and sweating constantly, and he got heart attack during the fight, that also weakens him physically not only in terms of Haki. If your physical and Haki stats are weaker, your capacity of using the DF gets weaker as well, that's how its been so far.

As I said MF Whitebeard wasn't on Yonko level. He was so weak that Marco and Jozu needed to save him several times. It should've been the opposite, Whitebeard should've saved Marco and Jozu. Look at Doflamingo, he saved Trebol from Law after Law used Radio Knife on Trebol, even though Doflamingo was also fighting with Luffy.

ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera @Fenaker & @any Zoro fans​
Lol the misc pile? Shitty

I hope this chapter really has some context though. Like what kind of attack makes Kaido smile, why Luffy can't hurt him again, and why he keeps trying that dragon shit

If Mihawk and Kaido never fought, he wouldn't be there. Mihawk is only interested in swordsmen.
Sure but I don't like how Oda has been portraying him as someone who never fought any other top tier excluding Young shanks. It looks like even Zoro will be having more Fights against Top tiers post Wano.

I want Mihawk to start getting Portrayal against other top tiers too to cement him as a top 3 in the world.

Hopefully Mihawk will start receiving some focus soon.

I don't care about Oden... don't go hiding behind Oden's shadow when it's clear as day that Zoro can only present a threat because of Enma
I don't care what level oden was on... you're playing like a kid now... right when Zoro appears to be useless without Enma, you just push Oden to the front... cowardly move.... which would only work for an Oden wanker...
Weird logic :giogio:
If Enma allows Zoro to be threatening against Kaido, then why was it not the same for Oden too ?
:zorothink:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Btw since Kaido fought both Navy and Yonkos (singlehandedly) and only Roger WB Rocks Shanks And Oden appeared as Shadows we can safely Say that these are the only few people Who can fight him (and BM since we saw that)
They are using this to say "they are superior".

Oda tries to tell the reader that LUFFY got what was necessary to fight KAIDO.
ONLY.

Whitebeard's title means he's the best and most skilled at being a man? Kaido is most skilled at being a creature? How come their titles are strength related and not Mihawk for some reason? Why does Zoro seek more strength instead of skill? I have so many questions
WB used a sword too and was called the strongest man so who is stronger?

Maria fans without arms are afflicted that KAIDO saw the silhouettes of characters that could hurt him.
More have been so fucked up all this time that they are using it to say that the armless maria is superior.
Kaido talks about the few people that can fight him but somehow this means Shanks is beating him even tho Killer and Kid the ones who fought Shanks said Kaido is the strongest pirate lol
Current Luffy = Shanks by their logic :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.