Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make it any less of a cheap shot and i don't hate killer i actually really like the fact that he is a worst gen without being captain but his fight against zoro clearly showed zoro is far stronger than killer is.
This chapter literally states that Kamazo is not the same as Killer, cause he didn't have his Punishers, Zoro had at least Wado and Sandai and in the end the situation was made even more umbalanced (1v3 I told you before)
That was a one sided situation, now is different

and yet zoro has been shown to be luffy's equal as we saw in whiskey peak
-Literal Gag fight 900 chapters ago.

Crocodile widened the gap
Enel widened the gap
Aokiji widened the gap
G2/G3 widened the gap
Lucci widened the gap
Moria widened the gap
-Kuma closed a little bit of the gap
CoC awakening widened the gap
Impel down widened the gap
Marineford widened the gap
-Mihawk closed a little bit of the gap
G4 widened the gap
Doflamingo widened the gap.
Cracker widened the gap
Katakuri widened the gap
Mastering basic future sight widened the gap
-Getting Enma closed a little bit of the gap
Learning Internal destruction haki widened the gap.

Luffy, Kid and Law were shown as equals is Sabaody, that is irrelevant now, if you have to go back to Whiskey peak then that is pretty sad. 4000vs 2200 is already too old and BTFOs that nonsense.

C

critical mindset

so u backtracked now :shame::shame::shame: didn't u say the bet is Zoro not getting involved with kaido :risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@HA001 @Aknolagon @Sword God Ryuma we expected a lot from vergo stans :virusprot::virusprot::virusprot:
The way in which Kaido handles Zoro determines whether or not he’s involved. If he proves to contribute anything to the actual fight I’ll go. It remains to be seen if Zoro is even a factor lol

Kaido might just run up and kick him down to the third floor to fight Queen with no effort on Kaido’s part. Then Zoro might as well have never been there

Maybe Zoro will end up being a hypetool lol

This chapter literally states that Kamazo is not the same as Killer, cause he didn't have his Punishers, Zoro had at least Wado and Sandai and in the end the situation was made even more umbalanced (1v3 I told you before)
This chapter also says the result would've been the same.
inb4 ''n-no, only what is relevant to my argument is what the chapter REALLY tried to say''

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
no the chapter doesn't state any of that if anything it confirms they are the same person since killer acknowledged the fight and even admitted he lost.

Lmao, the bias is unreal.

- Akainu told the Gorosei that they lost control over the Doflamingo situation, then he gave them an ORDER to never do that again and THEN called them puppets of the CD.
The Gorosei told him that his honour is a trifling matter, don't use the false translation to make it worse as it is. Then they told Akainu that he fucked up by letting Kuzan live who tainted the image of the Marines.

They trash talked each other!

- When Shanks entered two Gorosei didn't even feel the need to turn their face towards Shanks. "What do you want ?" is how they started their conversation. Then they told him how to do his job to not engage in politics as a Yonkou.

Where is Shanks better portrayal?
:suresure:
this is sad
:josad:

The way in which Kaido handles Zoro determines whether or not he’s involved. If he proves to contribute anything to the actual fight I’ll go. It remains to be seen if Zoro is even a factor lol

Kaido might just run up and kick him down to the third floor to fight Queen with no effort on Kaido’s part. Then he Might as well have never been there

You said he won't get involved but he involved himself by cutting him and this is only the start delete ur account dude u are making urself less respected when u try to do mental gymnastics about ur bet next time don't bet against Zoro :josad:

For all we know, Zoro and Killer could even be the captains :pepeke:
It's true they are subordinates to Kid and Luffy, but i'm talking about the role on the rooftop, which is just as equal as the captains, to fight 2 fucking Yonkou, not just support their captains to fight 2 Yonkou. The fact that they all act independantly without their caps proved that they are not here just to support like you said :pepecafe:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
-Literal Gag fight 900 chapters ago.

Crocodile widened the gap
Enel widened the gap
Aokiji widened the gap
G2/G3 widened the gap
Lucci widened the gap
Moria widened the gap
-Kuma closed a little bit of the gap
CoC awakening widened the gap
Impel down widened the gap
Marineford widened the gap
-Mihawk closed a little bit of the gap
G4 widened the gap
Doflamingo widened the gap.
Cracker widened the gap
Katakuri widened the gap
Mastering basic future sight widened the gap
-Getting Enma closed a little bit of the gap
Learning Internal destruction haki widened the gap.

Luffy, Kid and Law were shown as equals is Sabaody, that is irrelevant now, if you have to go back to Whiskey peak then that is pretty sad. 4000vs 2200 is already too old and BTFOs that nonsense.
So? You said ''zoro is in no way shape or form equal to luffy'' whiskey peak proves you wrong that's all there is to it.

This chapter also says the result would've been the same.
inb4 ''n-no, only what is relevant to my argument is what the chapter REALLY tried to say''
End result of Zoro winning the same. Difficulty increased. (according to Zoro who doesn't know the boost Punisher gives, while Killer does know the boost it gives)

no the chapter doesn't state any of that if anything it confirms they are the same person since killer acknowledged the fight and even admitted he lost.
Tell me what you think after reading this

Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.
Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.

and yet zoro has been shown to be luffy's equal as we saw in whiskey peak
Whiskey Peak happened twenty years ago and wasn't even an all out fight but a clash full of gags. Instead of using an irrelevant scuffle clearly not meant to be taken as decisive at anything, better use actual, definitive arc versus in which Luffy has gotten a consistently stronger opponent than Zoro for more than two decades.

Sanji's infamy is always subject to a joke in regards to how Sanji perceives it. Wether they can't take his picture, or they confuse him with someone else, or he's angry because of what adds to his bounty. That's probably always going to be a thing.

Well we've seen X Drake, Law and Hawkins all be awed by Sanji because of his Germa ties, so his infamy was significant in Wano for most of the relevant WG members. Then we have Queen separate his and Zoro's posters and comment on Sanji because of his Vinsmoke name as one of the priority threats.

Also do remember that in terms of nortoriety among the SH's Oda gave special treatment to Zoro and Sanji. They are the only one's who get to build their notoriety within Wano in the early acts through distinct narrative lines

getting to be known as the Murderer Zorojuro and the Rebel Sangoro

by the whole Capital and through out the country, becoming notable wanted men.
Wasnt even referring to that in the slightest. One had an actual role in Wano and was relevant and the other was primarily a support character, im down to debate this as well.

If we're going there, Sanji wasnt Nationally wanted until after the rebellion along with everyone else.

Zoro has been nationally wanted since the start of the arc. Tonoyasu called Zorojuro Young Master
Hiyori called him Zorojuro San
Toko called him Samarai San
Zoro was also known as One Eyed Ronin.

In Act 1 and 2 Zorojuro has far more notoriety and Sangoro

Sanji's notoriety comes from soley being a Vinsmoke which is a different portrayal of notority for Zoro being a member of The Worst Generation.

Which has more notoriety in my eyes, I think it's WorstGen by far and it's not even close, but everyone has their own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.