Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking shit. Kaido never used haki to defend.
Kaido told the scabbards their swords can harm them before he knew that they had ryou.
Why would someone who is susceptible to cutting weapons outright say they cant harm him. How did the execution weapons constatnly break if hes susceptible to them ? Luffy trained for kaidos scales not haki.
You need ryou to hurt him.
Yes he used.
Like I said, he is not a "simple" human which can be hurt in this manga by fodders with swords, but he is below BM.

What are you even arguing?
Your stupidity.

Some of you guys still don't get it yet.

The interact between Zoro and Killer is Oda way of ending the argument over whether Zoro would have beat Killer if he had his spinning blade gauntlet. That would have still been 2 sword Zoro vs Killer

- Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same." -

The answer is Zoro still would have won. The manga then moves on.

Even if we assume those are not new blades which they could be based on his statements since he stated if he had those blades back then instead saying if he had his normal weapon. It's hard to tell at this time and we won't know until the actual manga chapter comes out. Killer would have still lost.
Talk that Talk!!!

Some of you guys still don't get it yet.

The interact between Zoro and Killer is Oda way of ending the argument over whether Zoro would have beat Killer if he had his spinning blade gauntlet. That would have still been 2 sword Zoro vs Killer

- Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same." -

The answer is Zoro still would have won. The manga then moves on.

Even if we assume those are not new blades which they could be based on his statements since he stated if he had those blades back then instead saying if he had his normal weapon. It's hard to tell at this time and we won't know until the actual manga chapter comes out. Killer would have still lost.
THat's not how it Works.
Zoro saying something doesnt mean anything.
What we know is that they both were nerfed.
But killer was more Nerfed than Zoro.

I will ask zoro haters one question
Give me one single reason why Killer couldn't do anything against Zoro's Santoryu Oni Giri?
Having different weapons nerfs his Attacks but it won't prevent him from reacting to Zoro's first named attack

Like Zoro said: the result wouldn't change
Zoro with tiny knife cut a building in two from afar, if Killer can't finish off Zoro with a Scythe after getting a free attack then this show big gap in skill

Killer is very powerful, i never said he is weak, but Zoro is simply way stronger, deal with it
Difference is they keep saying NERF to try to portray that Killer was "Significantly" weaker than when he has his normal weapons

Being slightly weaker does not mean being nerfed idk why people keep saying NERFED

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You don't need Ryou to damage Kaido, that's a load of crap from your kind to wank your swordsmen. Ryou = more AP.

And what has Sanji's "gag" with women have to do with his powerlvl lmao? That doesn't make him look bad in terms of powerlvls at all. It has nothing to do with it.
it does make him look bad you simply don't want it to make him look bad

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes he used.
Like I said, he is not a "simple" human which can be hurt in this manga by fodders with swords, but he is below BM.

Your stupidity.
No hes not. She needed haki to match g4
He no sold it.
She was gonna die from her fall and needed saving
He no sold a 10 k km fall

And well done avoiding all the points about him not being susceptible to cutting weapons.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I agree. I just find it insane how people still say killer is fodder based on that scene.
In the beginning fight until he got stab -> both of them are nerfed. (Zoro 2 Sword, Kamazou with his scythe which isn't his actual weapon "Punisher")
After Zoro got stab and stole kamazou's scythe -> Zoro got nerfed and buffed because he stole kamazou's weapon. (3 swords style), while Kamazou nerfed because he only use 1 scythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.