Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precision : when killer is saying there is a chance to win. He knows they are facing two yonkou, two of the strongest pirates in the world. So it's not surprising to say that.
It's like when we are playing a hardcore game and there is a moment when we all say : "i have a chance to win this!"

Nothing serious guys, just the other WG complimenting Luffy in their ways.
People blow the tiniest of commentary way out of proportion.

When Oda said I don't want Luffy to win JUST BECAUSE HIS PUNCH IS SO STRONG (literally what Kid just stated), and Luffy and I have to figure out a solution.

That's 100% "penetration" Haki. And that was in 2016.

Did he have some concept of flowing/advanced Haki in Sabaody? Yes. We saw Rayleigh/Admirals/Sento/Marigold. But this distinction of "penetration" from "flowing" was clearly a last minute addition in response to 2016 comments.

^ This 100% aligns with his comments exactly. And he only came up with this in the last 3 years or so.
Impact Dials, Rokuogan, Rayleigh and the collar in Sabaody... The concept of internal destruction has been in the manga for years now. Same thing with barrier haki.

There is actually no such thing as "Flowing" Haki.... "Flowing" is just the principle behind making these techniques work. To pull Haki from one part of the body into another.... That is what is meant by "Flowing". It's not some offshoot of Haki.

Impact Dials, Rokuogan, Rayleigh and the collar in Sabaody... The concept of internal destruction has been in the manga for years now. Same thing with barrier haki.

There is actually no such thing as "Flowing" Haki.... "Flowing" is just the principle behind making these techniques work. To pull Haki from one part of the body into another.... That is what is meant by "Flowing". It's not some offshoot of Haki.
Again, what part of he invented this "post-2016" don't you get? He made that clear as day. I'm not saying penetration Haki didn't exist. I'm saying there was no distinction between the two. It was just "blasting", and he retconned it by having different stages of it.

Dude is literally just making up new Haki categories as he goes, just so he has a good way for Luffy to beat Kaido.

Again, what part of he invented this "post-2016" don't you get? He made that clear as day. I'm not saying penetration Haki didn't exist. I'm saying there was no distinction between the two. It was just "blasting", and he retconned it by having different stages of it.

Dude is literally just making up new Haki categories as he goes, just so he has a good way for Luffy to beat Kaido.
Pretty sure this is just your paranoid theory, Oda referring to taking down Kaido as a significant group effort is more likely than arguing semantics about punches.

That doesn't even make any sense when we literally see Rayleigh use internal destruction on Camies collar without injuring her. If there was no differences between "Blasting" and internal destruction on Sabaody, then Rayleigh would have taken her head off himself.

Precision : when killer is saying there is a chance to win. He knows they are facing two yonkou, two of the strongest pirates in the world. So it's not surprising to say that.
It's like when we are playing a hardcore game and there is a moment when we all say : "i have a chance to win this!"

Nothing serious guys, just the other WG complimenting Luffy in their ways.
To be fair in cards you don't choose your own hands and killer chose to go up there and still didn't think of a opening until luffy punch him

That doesn't even make any sense when we literally see Rayleigh use internal destruction on Camies collar without injuring her. If there was no differences between "Blasting" and internal destruction on Sabaody, then Rayleigh would have taken her head off himself.
Yeah that's called Haki control. Something he also made clear with CoC and Rayleigh, when Rayleigh specifically choose who to knock out and not. He said that comes with mastery.

I wish Oda gave some kind of visual clues for advaced coa. Like I have to assume Luffy is using it by default now?
Welcome back to these days :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.