Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Rayleigh has no feats to speak of whatever so I’m trying to figure out why you reached into the deepest crevices of your dirty ass just to pull out this lie. He was never put on the level of Kaido or mom so where is the wank coming from?
Are you wondering why they even saying that?

Apparently Rayleigh has a feat that surpasses :
Beating luffy, kidd, Oden, moriah, retainers
Matching Linlin , shanks,
Tanking attacks

Hype above someone called 1v1 king, WSC , WSP, Great Pirate .

Who the hell has ever called Rayleigh the Strongest pirate? Strongest in 1 v 1?

"Butttt partner of Roger" nonsense argument.

Just face it, they already starting to see Luffy as a savior. Zoro isn't dumb when it comes to fighting and I'm refering to his trust in his captain. It's just fact that the words Killer said doesn't look like unbreakable faith in his captain.
Do you read the story? Killer formed an alliance for shanks. Killer has been shown to be smart and a logical person. He knows he and Kidd can’t take down two yonko. Zoro being reckless has nothing to do with anything

J

Jo_Ndule

Stop the wank. Rayleigh isn't Great Pirate level. Not in prime or old age. Old Rayleigh is admiral level like Marco. Not close to Yonko.
Marco isn't admiral level
No admiral gers choked easily by linlij or low diffed by Teach.

Rayleigh isn't even above Akainu... oden> Ray
But yeah YONKO /PK Ray whose best feat : matching non prime WB pirates and stalling base kizaru

Do you read the story? Killer formed an alliance for shanks. Killer has been shown to be smart and a logical person. He knows he and Kidd can’t take down two yonko. Zoro being reckless has nothing to do with anything
I read the story. So you did not see in the previous chapter when Kidd was bragging and said that these other guys came to watch him beat Kaido and Big Mom?
Who's dumber? Kidd or Zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.