Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I still think Kaido is legit WSC but I am just saying in Zoro's mind Kaido is below Mihawk because he is eager to fight Kaido but he knows he ain't ready for Mihawk yet.
Well he’s fighting him because it’s his duty to fight with his captain. It is a group fight anyways.
Not like the 1vs1 that’s coming for him down the line.

I wanna see my man improve during the fight, he did say he needs to do more to unleash enmas potential.

As I said, his presentation in Old Age was God tier, better than any old legend besides Whitebeard.

But then in the flash back he was portrayed as just another first mate. I guess its understandable, Oda had a lot of shit going on atm, and flash back was about Oden, he should have given a person the caliber of Rayleigh, the appropriate treatment that a Yonko level+ guy would get.
Rayleigh received enough hype in Udon, tbh. Luffy was wishing to have his level of CoA and that was old rusty Rayleigh

Zoro would never pass up an opportunity to fight Mihawk, no matter what difference he believes there to be between them.
What do you mean lol?
He literally passed up an opportunity to beat Mihawk for 2 entire years while he was trained by him.
Do you think first thing Zoro did after finishing his 2 year training was challenge Mihawk?

Because Mihawk said I will wait for you on top of the world to Zoro, so I doubt that happened. Zoro himself said in Dressrosa I think, "i have to surpass extraordinary Mihawk, so I can't be ordinary" or some shit like that.

I used to be open to the idea of EoS Kidd ~ EoS Zoro. Now I think there is no chance of that at all.

At best Kidd would be able to give Zoro a high diff fight EoS but even that is kinda pushing it.
I think the opposite. Oda has created a "fake" rival for Luffy and he has to go through with it all the way now. Zoro will never be stronger than Kidd, as it would undermine Kidd being a rival pirate captain. Same thing with Law if Law actually lives survives to the end.

No argument.
Make sense. Even his fellow Yonko Linlin doesn't view Kaido as the top dog so you'd be hard pressed to argue that case.
Well actually that was sent by mistake, I meant, tell that to WB expressing that he has doubts and wariness of going against him.

You can spin it however you want, that in itself means the two are relative to each other just like Oden and Kaido back then were.

Status
Not open for further replies.