Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what started this rayleigh bs but he was the first mate of the pirate king... of which its cannon that garp + roger + rayleigh + scopper is stronger that rox + big mom + wb + kaido.

but the key word here is WAS...

now they are past their prime.
the debate of whose prime is stronger is as pointless as lebron vs mj debate
or ali vs tyson
or messi vs pele ( its messi)
etc

Idk where is Shiki's shadow?
Dragon's shadow?
Akainu's shadow?
Kong's shadow?

Who gives a shit about shadow lmao?
What is this shadow argument? I thought you were part of CoC army
Now it’s the shadow army, whoever isn’t in them shadows ain’t worth Kaidos time apparently lmfao.

Smfh.

People I swear.

All top tiers can fight other top tiers. This, some people do not get.

Well actually that was sent by mistake, I meant, tell that to WB expressing that he has doubts and wariness of going against him.

You can spin it however you want, that in itself means the two are relative to each other just like Oden and Kaido back then were.
He has no doubt and wariness about fighting Kaido. Fucking hell even KINEMON didn't fear your boy :giogio:

No Yonko has ever attacked another Yonko with his entire crew so I guess Kaido and BM must shit themselves too uh?

WB not going to Wano to kill Kaido is PLOT. There'd be no story if Yonko murdered each other years prior to Luffy's journey

idk what started this rayleigh bs but he was the first mate of the pirate king... of which its cannon that garp + roger + rayleigh + scopper is stronger that rox + big mom + wb + kaido.

but the key word here is WAS...

now they are past their prime.
the debate of whose prime is stronger is as pointless as lebron vs mj debate
or ali vs tyson
or messi vs pele ( its messi)
etc
Holyfield > Tyson

He has no doubt and wariness about fighting Kaido. Fucking hell even KINEMON didn't fear your boy :giogio:

No Yonko has ever attacked another Yonko with his entire crew so I guess Kaido and BM must shit themselves too uh?

WB not going to Wano to kill Kaido is PLOT. There'd be no story if Yonko murdered each other years prior to Luffy's journey
Ok bb.

Yes all Yonko are wary of each other, hence the deadlock.

You may go back to arguing your headcanon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.