Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess Emma is really a magical sword.
Zoro can cut fire and even scratch Kaido without haki. So only three possibilities
1) Enma is a magical sword
2) Oda forgot to portray barrier ryou or whatever
3) Inconsistency and dumb in Oda part.
What are you talking about? He was using the demon slayer when he cut the fire.

Enma is a sword that forces the user to draw out more of their haki if they haven't tamed the sword. Which makes it harder to control until you learn tame. Nothing more or less.

Zoro cut Kaido with all three swords which means he doesn't need enma to hurt Kaido.

Oda is never drawing the shadow of a fucking Marine behind Luffy unless this is about Garp and Dragon being his grandad/dad.

Don't be daft. These shadows are here because Luffy now reminds Kaido of these 5 pirates
Kaido said there is only a handful of people capable of doing this to me and yet you think he wouldn’t show marines if they could? I’m not talking abo it damaging him I’m talking about internal destruction.

Oh also, speaking of Garp. Why isn’t he there?

I just want to know what the fuck Xebec was doing on God Valley and why Roger/Garp went to stop him. Seems off that killing Tennryuubito and them protecting those people was the true story behind all that. I feel like he was there for something on God Valley.

He was damaged by the red scabbards but you actually have doubt that the man with the most powerful offensive DF that has PK hype from Oda's own mouth can damage him?
I mean yeah, Akainu can damage him. But not casually lol. Curiel tanked a hit from Akainu, Jimbei blocked Akainu, and Marco blocked Akainu twice.

Akainu needs to start cranking out hell hound blaze, and dai funkas before he can start hurting Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.