Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just translated the panel with Shanks, Oden, Roger, WB, and Xebec.

Kaido says: “There’s only a few people that can do this to me. You’re one of them!” While looking at the lads behind Luffy.

So confirmed Big Mom and Admirals don’t have the level of penetration haki that Luffy currently has.
We already know it that she can

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
List of feats this chapter:
-Kaido almost speed blitzed Luffy with Thunder Bagua
-Luffy with FS barely dodges and gets grazed
-BM blindsides Luffy with Promotheus but Zoro cuts it in half with Kinemon's tech
-Kaido blindsides Luffy but is saved by Law's shambles
-BM throws a named Prometheus attack but because they are arguing, Luffy, Law and Kidd get hit clean
-Zoro and Killer attack Kaido with haki-less named attacks and Kaido is unharmed
-Luffy, Kidd and Law are back with minor damage and uses names attacks against Kaido
-Kaido no sells and turns into dragon form

Kaido still got the best feats and BM has the worst.....

I mean yeah, Akainu can damage him. But not casually lol. Curiel tanked a hit from Akainu, Jimbei blocked Akainu, and Marco blocked Akainu twice.

Akainu needs to start cranking out hell hound blaze, and dai funkas before he can start hurting Kaido.
Marco has a DF made for stalling and he blocked him just once being sent flying in the process.

Jinbe did better vs Bigmom than vs Sakazuki who mortally wounded him and oneshotted him

Curiel got oneshotted. If by tanked you mean he hasn't died then Kaido has literally 0 confirmed kills by any mean other than gunshot so I guess everybody can tank him

Status
Not open for further replies.