• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a chapter worth commenting on.

Kaidou is confirmed to be a pain-loving tank. The Kenpachi parallels. It's made even more explicit here. He's enjoying himself immensely. I for one am happy that he's getting this portrayal which was always on the cards. The earlier times when he seemed scared or hurt, just a cover to give the Scabbards their due.

he was surprised Luffy was able to hurt him. Guess that internal destruction haki really is a rare unique power. Only a few can achieve it maybe.

Thunder Bagua is super fast. Kinda kills the prevalent idea that Luffy was distracted first time around and didn't use FS. Turns out it didn't matter. Luffy got straight-up speed-blitzed. Even now he still got a graze despite evading with FS. A simple yet highly effective technique from Kaidou. No wonder he keeps using it as his signature move.

Also I guess confirmation Oden was Top Tier. But Kaidou grouping Roger, Whitebeard, Rox, Shanks is hype. But not Big Mom lol. These guys were clearly the ones who could have defeated him. Soon another will join them in his mind.

He turns into a Dragon at the end. Well, looks like he wants to test how strong the new generation really are. Pretty sure this is an invitation for them to try and kill him. Just like he did with the Scabbards.

Big Mom? uhh yeah, Comedic sidekick for now. After this is over she ain't going to Elbaf to be any kind of threat lol. Still, she'll probably get her hype soon enough.

Still wonder why Law doesn't personality swap Kaidou with a passing bug, or switch his internal organs with rocks or something. Guess his hide can block even Law's powers? Dunno.

Great chapter to start the Year on.

Kaidou praised him? are you blind? speed blitzed Kaido? all out named attack from BigMom? Zoro didn't team up with Killer? did Zoro and Killer combo attack do anything? hyperboles all over and it is long known that you are one of the dumb posters in this forum and you have proven again that you are surpassed your limits again. You are even dumber than I thought.
Are we reading the same manga?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I admitted to being wrong on that in the spoiler, I treated it as a training tool to become stronger, but it turns out it seems to be a powerup that Zoro has yet too fully master. I dont mind being wrong
Well in the end enma is still better powerup than SH... becouse in order for it to be powerup you need to tame it... unlike just put it on like RS
Post automatically merged:

So Punk Rotten is basically Kidd’s G4?
Better

It's not the same, Kaido can remain in hybrid form forever, he is already able to tank an absurd amount of attacks in human form and his attacks are just stronger.
Even if they put him down, he can probably just get up in a few seconds like Ulti.
This without considering awakening (if it's not what Ulti did)

He is something else.
Of course Luffy isn't a scrub anymore, the others are tho
They are in numerical advantage, Law is going to be more like a support and fight from a distance and he can pull them from Kaido in case they can't dodge at some point and Kidd is a heavy hitter like Luffy. Besides Law has Gamma Knife and Injection which ignores external defence as well.

They all have enormous amount of stamina so a long battle isn't a problem and Kaido's awakening (if he has), it's not unlimited.

Zoro hasn't made Kaido bleed, dodged a serious named attack or made him hallucinate yet. Clutch support from Luffy's right hand, but don't go crazy, Roger and Rayleigh are not on the same level, and Shanks and Ben aren't either, zero reason to support Zoro being on an even level with all out Luffy.
Luffy is the only man on the roof with INTERNAL DESTRUCTION haki, that is why Luffy is the only one who will be able to overcome Kaido's monstrous regeneration, he's also the only man on the roof with FS.
Luffy is already using Gear 4 & Internal Destruction Haki & FS & Kaido is laughing
Kid showed his greatest move we've seen so far, same for Killer
But guess what, Zoro is only one on roof who admitted that he still didn't use his Full Haki & Power, do the math

Oda literally drew 5 Supernova attacking Kaido but only one of them made a comment that he still can do more, this isn't rocket science
Post automatically merged:

2 years of training with Mihawk
3 meito
Just to be on par with Killer going "wrr wrr"
Is Luffy on same level as Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.