• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite parts of this chapter were :

Kaido seeing the images behind Luffy of the mighty who probably defeated him in the past.

Zoro protecting his Captain and cutting Prometheus with Kinemon's technique

the Sabaody Trio being hilarious. I ended up loving this sequence way more than i thought i would from the spoilers :milaugh:

And the "Little Monsters" spread. Those three look awesome and i really like how Kaido laughs and enjoys the prospect of facing them.

I also really like the design of Kidd's "robot". Looks awesome with that Skull and it seems like it might be still forming by the end of the chapter.

Pretty much everyone on the roof was cool but the one's i've enjoyed most this chapter are Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Kaido :cheers:

Last edited:
My favorite parts of this chapter were :

Kaido seeing the images behind Luffy of the mighty who probably defeated him in the past.

Zoro protecting his Captain and cutting Prometheus with Kinemon's technique

the Sabaody Trio being hilarious. I ended up loving this sequence way more than i thought i would from the spoilers :milaugh:

And the "Little Monsters" spread. Those three look awesome and i really like how Kaido laughs and enjoys the prospect of facing them.

I also really like the design of Kidd's "robot". Looks awesome with that Skull and it seems like it might be still forming by the end of the chapter.

Pretty much everyone on the roof was cool but the one's i've enjoyed most this chapter are Luffy, Zoro and Kaido :cheers:
If you look close, Buggy is between Roger and Whitebeard

What do you mean exactly by power up?
Didn’t he say “If I can master this sword then I’ll get even stronger” literally the chapter that he got the sword? I don’t even get why people are trying to debate that it’s not a powerup.

you give a guy a blade that is directly related to haki and the only weapon to scar Kaido and you want to say it’s not a power up? Come now let’s not be silly lol
Yea and he also said this chapter that he needs to release more of ENMAS power. Meaning Emma the sword gives him a power or strength that he would not have without it

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
“Luffy jokes around too much, he needs to take things seriously”

Actually he’s as serious as a heartbeat. Crocodile thought goofy-looking Mizu-Luffy was a joke.
Doflamingo thought cartoony Gear 4 was a joke as well.
"What is this I thought you had a plan, take things seriously!"
"I AM serious" :lusalty:

Luffy made peace with every moment potentially being his last. That’s what he believes a pirate is. No reason to be miserable and force inauthentic actions, just because that’s what others "normally" do.

He brings the same out of others against their will. Law was surprised at being caught in his pace during the famous “bread” scene. Notice how relaxed the SHs are compared to Law before raiding Doffy’s kingdom.

Kid and Law got caught in it again here. Luffy’s a natural clown, regardless of the situation’s severity, he’ll be his natural clown self. He’s ready to die anyway so what’s the point of not being you. Kid and Law are naturally calculated and stoic, so they’re annoyed when they get sucked into his pace, they just can’t help it :suresure:

Is this Ashura foreshadowing? Full Enma release = New Ashura Mode :steef:

personally didnt and I still dont
but if the translation is supposedly kaido's defeats......

now if its just people who gave him considerable damage then we'll have to see.

am seeing a lot of people talking about zoro killer hurting kaido
or the captains being complimented
tbh none of their attacks did anything
how did luffy go from a red roc in g3 to doing no damage.

Kid doesnt have ryou , gonna be a bit problematic
law says he's going to kill him with his surgery but throws rocks....
zoro still needs to master enma

seems like the only one prepped for this fight is luffy. logically the alliance should lose so that the other 4 get this haki as well but that prob doesnt happen given the circumstances . perhaps they make a stride in that in this arc.
I expect this fight to end in failure that leads to Act 4.

Luffy, Law, Killer, and Kid are all going all-out. Oda deliberately showed that and stated that Zoro wasn't going all out. Despite this, Zoro still had the best feats. Zoro really is one of a kind. After this chapter I can comfortably say Zoro is top strongest in the alliance.
lmao
The zoro wank.... luffy hasn’t even started using his new haki in g4, law hasn’t use gk or any new technique same as kid and killer but they’re going all out.... tf

mid zoro is in a greater tier than all of them he should solo kaido then stupid...

“Luffy jokes around too much, he needs to take things seriously”

Actually he’s as serious as a heartbeat. Crocodile thought goofy-looking Mizu-Luffy was a joke.
Doflamingo thought cartoony Gear 4 was a joke as well.
"What is this I thought you had a plan, take things seriously!"
"I AM serious" :lusalty:

Luffy made peace with every moment potentially being his last. That’s what he believes a pirate is. No reason to be miserable and force inauthentic actions, just because that’s what others "normally" do.

He brings the same out of others against their will. Law was surprised at being caught in his pace during the famous “bread” scene. Notice how relaxed the SHs are compared to Law before raiding Doffy’s kingdom.

Kid and Law got caught in it again here. Luffy’s a natural clown, regardless of the situation’s severity, he’ll be his natural clown self. He’s ready to die anyway so what’s the point of not being you. Kid and Law are naturally calculated and stoic, so they’re annoyed when they get sucked into his pace, they just can’t help it :suresure:

Is this Ashura foreshadowing? Full Enma release = New Ashura Mode :steef:
Yes, this is the vintage pre-TS Luffy people are "asking/talking" about....lol, need to learn a thing or two from him...."Don't change your inherent nature for whatever the reason"

This is without a doubt, the best OP chapter yet!!!!!!!!!! Way better than chapter 1,000.:steef::steef:

So Zoro and Kidd confirmed that they don't have Advanced Armament Haki?

Notice that how Shanks is the only one that is not smiling and are still alive right now?:bamathink:

What could that be?:kawak:

Lord Shanks aka Hades the God of the Underworld.:endthis:

Same vibe from the first encounter except that Luffy's actually dodged Kaido's attack this time.

Nice to see that Zoro's using fire cutting slash from Kinemon to cut Prometheus in half.:myman:

"bUt BuT kIlLeR wAsN't NeRfEd":gokulaugh:

Dayum, so if Killer has his blades back then, he would have defeat Zoro. - Dr Killer:Dr.Killer:

Kidd's Robot looks sick. Megazord vibe.:kidsmile:

Luffy punched Kaido in the stomach. Cool.
Kidd crushed Kaido using his robot. Cool.
Law........

Like, was throwing rocks at Kaido necessary?:nicagesmile: Dude could have destroy Kaido's organs by using Gamma Knife but he wouldn't be using that just yet.:lawbepo:

Good chapter.:akaman:

the problem with this fight and then a break
does oda return back to the fight
or does he go ot the others like jimbei, franky , marco, sanji etc

ngl reading that is going to feel like a chore now.
Yeah, in any case Oda is used to draw in each chapter Luffy that mean even if the chapter moves to an other plot, luffy (aka 4 SN) and Yonko ll get some panels.

I hope Oda is able to maintain hype without dropping all interest in the fight when he has to move into other plots.

I got the feeling that the rest of the fight gona be really short cuz Oda has to show a lot especially for the fight in the roof.

Got the feeling that it gona look like Stampede where the Luffy&SN then magic 5 team vs Bullet but the rest of the fights where really short.

Dont know how Oda ll bring the Momosuke Yamato plot but I got the feeling that the rest of the strawhat ll get max a few panels for the fight not even a full chapter.

That what I expect for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.