Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Law, Killer, and Kid are all going all-out. Oda deliberately showed that and stated that Zoro wasn't going all out. Despite this, Zoro still had the best feats. Zoro really is one of a kind. After this chapter I can comfortably say Zoro is top strongest in the alliance.
How can you possibly look at the hype Luffy got this chapter and say Zoro is stronger? He literally wasn't even able to damage Kaido, and it was a team attack with Killer. And Luffy was obviously not going all out yet either, since he didn't even use ryou or an attack stronger than Kong Gun.

How is cutting Prometheus, a feat which Brook also accomplished, more significant than Kaido comparing Luffy to freaking Rocks? How is doing a team attack that Kaido simply laughs at a feat at all?

Zoro wankers are literally delusional at this point. Kaido could have one shotted Zoro and you'd somehow make it a Zoro feat.

How can you possibly look at the hype Luffy got this chapter and say Zoro is stronger? He literally wasn't even able to damage Kaido, and it was a team attack with Killer. And Luffy was obviously not going all out yet either, since he didn't even use ryou or an attack stronger than Kong Gun.

How is cutting Prometheus, a feat which Brook also accomplished, more significant than Kaido comparing Luffy to freaking Rocks? How is doing a team attack that Kaido simply laughs at a feat at all?

Zoro wankers are literally delusional at this point. Kaido could have one shotted Zoro and you'd somehow make it a Zoro feat.
Brook powers were literally perfect to counter prometheus..lol unlike Zoro

Zoro being paired with the likes of Killer and doing nothing must hurt :hihihi:
Even showing Kinemon's technique out of nowhere while cutting fire was brought so many time as an argument pro Zoro vs King seems like something acceptable now :whitepress:

Kid's fighting mode is cool, Law is trash as always and Kaido is a monster as expected.
They are weakling, so many ass pulls are going to be needed for Luffy to defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 at the end.
Fortunately, Yamato with the Ame no Habakiri is on her way to her father :milaugh:

Now look at this now. Zoro can cut fire now. It was obvious when they showed Kin'emon doing it that Zoro was going to learn it. That isn't a shot at Oda being predictable but some things you just know. So the strawhats have two members who can cut Big Mom's souls. Now here's my thing again. Just a while ago Gear 4th Luffy got his butt kicked by Kaido. How the heck is Zoro now surpassing that strength that he just survived a Kaido attack after Luffy remarked Kaido is faster than Luffy's Future Sight. If these characters got that much stronger in these short few days then they all should be super powerful in the strawhats. Oda just found a way to make Zoro'a power limitless. I gotta get more power out of Enema. In other words, there is a way to justify any strength boost Zoro gets that seems ridiculous. It almost seems cheap and ridiculous But at the same time, in order to do so Zoro has to improve its Haki. So its actually excellent writing. Just the whole Zoro suddenly surviving what took out Luffy in Gear 4th is a bit off.

Now again we see Od demonstrate that this whole thing with Luffy, Law and Kidd is just temporary. The flame thing is funny. Its crazy Luffy has the other two acting like idiots like how he has Usopp and Chopper do. Makes me wonder if in the end they'll become basically friends as opposed to rivals. But my thing is how the heck are these people going from struggling vs one Yonko to now taking on two with just them. The whole App thing is weird because Kaido was so against the Oden trick with the clone fruit. But maybe it depends on the opponent. Like if its a serious opponent.

As for Kaido he said only Roger, Rocks, Whitebeard, Shanks and Oden are on his level. So I wonder if Kaido was defeated by Rocks. And that also means that Kaido was a built force like this even before the Devil Fruit maybe. Interesting he did not mention Blackbeard. So that means Shanks is the most powerful Yonko. Hence why Oda had to make him one-armed. That also means Mihawk is EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND CAN POSSIBLY FACE OFF WITH KAIDO TOO. Random outside thing.

Next, I am still pissed that Oda excluded Sanji from the main event. Treating him like the 3rd wheel. Like the guy Sanji is powerful as heck. If you even look at back in Whole Cake Island Reiju says Sanji is a beast. Then prior to that they show Sanji without a raid suit smashing Yonji's face while Yonji has a raid suit. Yonji, who in a raid suit easily suppressed Daifuku's genie with ease. The germa appear to be as strong as Perospero down to Cracker. Ichiji showing to be stronger than Perospero but weaker than Katakuri. I'd guess Perospero is the third strongest, behind Smoothie and Katakuri. For Sanji without a raid suit to take out Raid Suit Yonji, outmaneuver Oven and deliver a blow that altered his neck the way it did, dodge Katakuri's, mostly imperceptible Jelly bean, go kick for kick with mass of iron Haki monster Vergo in base non Haki form, then he was able to withstand King (albeit with a Raid Suit) while holding Momonosuke. Then look at the surprise attack he survived from King. You can't reasonably believe that Sanji does not belong on that roof facing off with Big Mom and Kaido specifically. Also, Jack will probably reawaken. But Sanji has already been demonstrated that he can survive King. For Oda to have him wasting time with Black Maria makes no sense. You have X Drake (defected), Page One & Ulti are busy with Usopp & Nami. Sasaki is busy with Franky. This is Funkfreed part two for Franky. Jinbe has Who's-Who. Sanji is with Black Maria but doesn't fight women. Robin & Brook just went inside so maybe that's a Robin battle coming up. King and Queen are occupied by Marco. And of course X Drake is there too. That leaves Sanji with the only reasonable place to be as up with Kaido and Big Mom. And plus she was after his Raid Suit so him with it is also more proof of her defeat. The failed gettinf Raid Suits as well as the failed Assassination, he probably has a grudge against her over Pudding too (who knows). Its effed up writing if he's not up there with Zoro and Luffy. They even mentioned that Sanji was one of the Big Mom Assassination leaders. Based on the story that Oda is writing then Sanji should be up there. Jinbe is different because he's already known to Pirates as a Warlord. They didn't say Nami, Brook, Chopper or Carrot. They said Sanji. Oda wrote the chapter as Luffy, SANJI, Jinbe and Bege. Not Luffy, Bege and Jinbe. If it were Zoro in Sanji's place then they'd say Zoro was mentioned because he's a Supernova and thus important in the New World. You clearly see that Oda separates Luffy and Sanji in mention. Attention to detail, that is not accidental. That's Sanji mentioned as a key player with 2 Supernova and a Warlord. Luffy, Sanji, Jinbe and Bege LED. Its weird to me to put him in league with these individuals then exclude him and back and.forth wishy washy. Sanji is clearly on par with them. Close in proximity. There's no point to not show him as such. He has no business with Black Maria honestly. After having him stuck in Whole Cake Island, THEN IN THE BIGGEST MOMENT OF THE SERIES SO FAR YOU HAVE HIM CAPTURED IN SOME NONSENSE. THAT CAN'T WORK. HAVING HIM LOOK LIKE A JOKE CHARACTER.

And let me also say that part of me is glad that Zoro can cut fire now as ridiculous as it sounds for him now. That means we will likely not be getting Kin'emon in the crew. I didn't want that, not that it is my story and Oda has to write it my way. I'm not the artistic genius. Just from my personal view. Which is just mine and doesn't have to be generally accepted. I love the devil fruit concept because it allows an unlimited supply of powers. Oda can take a weakling character, give them a devil fruit and upgrade them instantly. Like he can take Gin and Don Kreig or Krieg and bring them back with Devil Fruits strong as heck for example. Its not like Naruto where it would just be ridiculous. For example if you want to be honest, Sugar is one of the dangerous characters in One Piece. If sugar were to touch Luffy, the Strawhats probably wouldn't even remember they were on a journey to help Luffy become Pirate King and they'd be lost as heck. Of course she'll create a powerful toy depending on who she transforms. But still the devil fruit concept is so unique. So anyway, in terms of the one piece story I wouldn't be able to stand Kin'emon's useless in Battle Devil fruit. Now I don't even think that Carrot will join just because her ability is too centered around it has to be a full moon. Chopper already is a talking animal who transform into a monster. Redundant in a sense. Even though I wanted Pedro to join. Maybe Oda will have him learning something similar to Electro. Plus Law has a mink already and Hawkins. Luffy's crew seems a bit more of the unique variety so it probably won't have creatures that are the same to other crews in the supernova. Yamato now, has been teased in power and transformation as well as uniqueness. That one there seems destined along with how she's been tied in to Luffy through Ace and Oden. Plus she just gave Momonosuke the book she's had on Owen's journey. Which to me signifies that she's going to set sail. Of course Yamato can do that by herself but she's already shown that she in a sense believes in Luffy. So her being in the crew isn't far-fetched. Especially if she wanted to live like Oden and sees he traveled with Roger. Anyway, people always talk that there is a secret number code to Oda adding crew members. From what I see, that may not be it. What Oda seems to do is add crew members in bunches. He doesn't do it sporadically. Meaning he doesn't do it random island and random island. In the start he added members successively in arcs. Then he lets a few arcs pass and develops a dynamic. Then we get to Chopper and Robin successively. Slow it down a bit. Then we get Franky and Brook successively. Then he slows it down. Now we get Jinbe in Whole Cake. And possibly another addition here. There is still a Supernova competition. Then Morgan's planted the seed of Luffy being a Yonko. Now this is Luffy's breaking into that terrority. His statement move. So him making news would be coming out of Wano with Jinbe and Yamato as crew members. As they are two powerhouses and such. I believe that would complete the fact of them being a Yonko crew that is leagues ahead of the rest.

Now as for Kidd's ability, that is very interesting. Like a metal golem. And his magnetic ability can protect from Kaido's slashes. I do wonder if Killer has abilities like Zoro's long range slashes. Or if everything is direct. And I can't believe I forgot about Law's ability. He's probably the one who could defeat Kaido easiest unless Kaido's Haki doesn't allow for his attacks.

Outside of the Sanji mess. Interesting chapter. I'll mention it till it changes. Not as a Sanji fan. Just as a One Piece fan.
Well...... for Sanji to be up there he would either of to have the portrayal of #2 Right hand man to a Captain or have portrayal of being a captain himself like Law and Kidd neither of which Sanji has or has ever had. Zoro and Killer aren't above everybody downstairs but they have to be there with their captains on the roof because they've been with their captains since Day 1 and their the strongest in their crews.

You talk as if the situation downstairs is taken care of.... Jack is likely going to return, and Oda's obviously not gonna disrespect King and Queen by having Marco 2v1 them and beat them.

Well...... for Sanji to be up there he would either of to have the portrayal of #2 Right hand man to a Captain or have portrayal of being a captain himself like Law and Kidd neither of which Sanji has or has ever had. Zoro and Killer aren't above everybody downstairs but they have to be there with their captains on the roof because they've been with their captains since Day 1 and their the strongest in their crews.

You talk as if the situation downstairs is taken care of.... Jack is likely going to return, and Oda's obviously not gonna disrespect King and Queen by having Marco 2v1 them and beat them.
Zoro is above everyone downstairs and everyone on the roof not named luffy big mom and kaido.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Rare OP chapter with just combat nothing else. This chapter really makes the scabbards look that much more impressive, off the jump they were able to damage Kaidou, whereas Zoro and Killer couldn’t breach him after landing cleanly. Have to give them their respect for that.

Scariest thing from this chapter was the confirmation that Kaidou is an absolute speed demon, the first speed blitz back in Act 1 wasn't some fluke. To speed blitz Luffy who even before future sight is one of the fastest on his feet, to still tag him like that when he can see the move coming seconds before it happens, that’s insane. I don’t get the fuss behind Zoro and Killer landing blows, like dodging was ever Kaidou’s forte, not only does Kaidou’s personality align with taking attacks, attack speed =/= reaction speed. Landing hits on Kaidou has never been the issue, this goes back to when Big mom fans were celebrating back when she managed to land attacks on Kaidou “who speed blitzed Luffy” as if the two things were mutually exclusive. It’s scary how versatile Kaidou is, he has massive AOE, multiple different elements, durability of the highest caliber, insanely fast attack speed, and to top it all off he hits like a truck with his club (OHKOd Luffy who just came out of that Katakuri beatdown, took Oden down swiftly after landing one clean hit) so he has an argument for the best attack potency in the series. What gets me the most though is his attack speed, tanky characters like him usually fail to impress in the speed department (Big Mom an extreme case of this) but far as I’m concerned, he has an argument for the best combat speed feat in the series, it’s almost unfair. The past few chapters Oda has done a really good job of showing this guy as an absolute well-rounded monster, he truly has everything in his bag.

Then there’s Big Mom. I don’t know what grudge Oda has against Big Mom to religiously abuse her every chance he gets, even ignoring the trend that Zeus and Prometheus have only been punching bags to anyone that crosses them, we hit an all-time low this chapter when her attacks were literally used as comic relief, a named Big Mom attack was so pathetic that the SN trio decided to tank it just for giggles. Her presence right now is like Trebol to Kaidou’s Doflamingo when Law and Luffy were teaming up. Just an annoyance on the side to keep the main event from cleanly happening, except this is supposed to be a Yonkou...

Oh and Oden is officially certified if there was ever any doubt about his standing in the power scale. He would be no less than a modern day Yonkou. So we can dead that debate I hope.

This chapter felt like a response to the internet, like Oda's been surfing. He bluntly addressed Killer being weakened without his main weapons, solidified Oden, poked fun at the sentiment that Supernovas are turning into Luffy's underlings, and that future sight or not, Kaidou's thunder bagua speed blitz was not a circumstantial feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.