• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s funny because I’ve already debunked that. Learn to read
All you said was that you think hitetsu stating “the sword takes haki from its user”
Somehow invalidates zoro staying that the sword has power he has yet to unlock.
Never once did he say that is the ONLY thing Emma can do.
If you think this is a valid argument then you’re delusional.
Post automatically merged:

He said enmas power in quotes . stop it lol
There is no "power" there at all. Stop trolling.
Post automatically merged:

Don't think he did. Wait for the Viz translation.
He didn't say power.

If Luffy with G4 and Ryuo can only make Kaido smiling, i think we are going to see G5 very soon :shocking:

:crybeard::pepemotion:

Oda really doesn't know hot to use this Emperor...
Oda can always make Charlotte Linlin as an elemental queen with a living elemental rings surrounding her body at radius of miles, preventing anyone to even get close and automatically release concentrated millions fire-imbued lightning bolt rains to anyone reckless enough, burning her enemies to ashes, while she just sips a cup of tea along with living mountains rainbows singing for her at her lazy chair.

...and Oda choose to make her like this, wat.

Well...... for Sanji to be up there he would either of to have the portrayal of #2 Right hand man to a Captain or have portrayal of being a captain himself like Law and Kidd neither of which Sanji has or has ever had. Zoro and Killer aren't above everybody downstairs but they have to be there with their captains on the roof because they've been with their captains since Day 1 and their the strongest in their crews.

You talk as if the situation downstairs is taken care of.... Jack is likely going to return, and Oda's obviously not gonna disrespect King and Queen by having Marco 2v1 them and beat them.

I hear what you are saying but its not about that. This Supernova stuff. When he just chose to exclude Sanji it was weird given that he's always portrayed this as Luffy, Zoro and Sanji in those show. Then he made the Supernova about bounty. Yet he just threw Sanji in bounty range of the Supernova post Timeskip. My thing now is if he's going to raise their bounties then Sanji needs to get an increase worthy of a number 3. I mean this isn't like how you have Usopp with a 200M bounty knowing better that he should be under 100M. This a character constantly depicted as a top fighter. As for the situation not on the roof, well that's different. Maybe he does end up back down there. But you have all those Samurai. Then you have King, Queen, maybe Jack, Who's-Who, Sasaki, Page One, Ulti, Black Maria.

So we have Jinbe & Who's Who. Marco & King. Queen & X Drake. Sasaki & Franky. Page One & Ulti after Usopp. Black Maria with Sanji but Brook and Robin in the area. They in a sense may free Sanji up from that. Then you have Jack on the roof. Then you have Apoo. Now with Apoo you also have Hawkins. Of course Hawkins will choose sides based on likelihood of survival. So he's the wildcard. And he was betrayed by Apoo. Plus Apoo was betrayed by Queen. So you just don't know if those two or both of them will stay on Kaido's side. Then you have the Guardians and Musketeers. So I'm just saying that the stage can be set where Sanji gets to the roof. And you can have a scenario where Jinbe easily comes out of his battle with Who's - Who and still able to battle Jack while the rest take on Big Mom. But I would guess that it would turn into the Yonko and Jack vs those 4. Of course we also don't have Yamato in play yet. And though Momonosuke has been saved, I doubt that he stays rescued. Maybe not. But I mean the creating the supernova system without Sanji was kind of screwed up from the beginning. Again I feel like Oda could write him in as a Supernova. Just like BlackBeard is considered worst generation but not a Supernova.

You know what a perfect example of what Oda is doing to Sanji is?
When Oda took Sanji and had Pudding Kiss him but wiped his mind. That's exactly what he's doing to Sanji. Wiping his greatness from his life and reducing it. That's like what's happening in my life. People trying to reduce my life to nothing.
Well...... for Sanji to be up there he would either of to have the portrayal of #2 Right hand man to a Captain or have portrayal of being a captain himself like Law and Kidd neither of which Sanji has or has ever had. Zoro and Killer aren't above everybody downstairs but they have to be there with their captains on the roof because they've been with their captains since Day 1 and their the strongest in their crews.

You talk as if the situation downstairs is taken care of.... Jack is likely going to return, and Oda's obviously not gonna disrespect King and Queen by having Marco 2v1 them and beat them.

I hear what you are saying but its not about that. This Supernova stuff. When he just chose to exclude Sanji it was weird given that he's always portrayed this as Luffy, Zoro and Sanji in those show. Then he made the Supernova about bounty. Yet he just threw Sanji in bounty range of the Supernova post Timeskip. My thing now is if he's going to raise their bounties then Sanji needs to get an increase worthy of a number 3. I mean this isn't like how you have Usopp with a 200M bounty knowing better that he should be under 100M. This a character constantly depicted as a top fighter. As for the situation not on the roof, well that's different. Maybe he does end up back down there. But you have all those Samurai. Then you have King, Queen, maybe Jack, Who's-Who, Sasaki, Page One, Ulti, Black Maria.

So we have Jinbe & Who's Who. Marco & King. Queen & X Drake. Sasaki & Franky. Page One & Ulti after Usopp. Black Maria with Sanji but Brook and Robin in the area. They in a sense may free Sanji up from that. Then you have Jack on the roof. Then you have Apoo. Now with Apoo you also have Hawkins. Of course Hawkins will choose sides based on likelihood of survival. So he's the wildcard. And he was betrayed by Apoo. Plus Apoo was betrayed by Queen. So you just don't know if those two or both of them will stay on Kaido's side. Then you have the Guardians and Musketeers. So I'm just saying that the stage can be set where Sanji gets to the roof. And you can have a scenario where Jinbe easily comes out of his battle with Who's - Who and still able to battle Jack while the rest take on Big Mom. But I would guess that it would turn into the Yonko and Jack vs those 4. Of course we also don't have Yamato in play yet. And though Momonosuke has been saved, I doubt that he stays rescued. Maybe not. But I mean the creating the supernova system without Sanji was kind of screwed up from the beginning. Again I feel like Oda could write him in as a Supernova. Just like BlackBeard is considered worst generation but not a Supernova.

You know what a perfect example of what Oda is doing to Sanji is?
When Oda took Sanji and had Pudding Kiss him but wiped his mind. That's exactly what he's doing to Sanji. Wiping his greatness from his life and reducing it. That's like what's happening in my life. People trying to reduce my life to nothing even though I don't deserve to have my life reduced to nothing. I mean they're even actually trying to wipe my relationship from existence as well and make me believe it didn't ever exist in the first place. Oda kind of does that to Sanji.

Anyway, I'm only taking guesses at how the story may go as opposed to giving facts about what will happen. And I'm not really getting angry because its not going how I want it. Its just I mean, this one here they should not ever switched up the dynamic. It should have honestly been all 3 of them as supernova. Of course Oda can't go back and write him in as one. But writing him as a powerful character on par with them works just as well. He has that down. But then he leaves out the whole renown aspect. Look at Rocks. You had Rocks them Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido. Another trio dynamic actually. But anyway the same way you had those 3 become 3 of the most powerful pirates is the same way Oda can still write One Piece as Luffy, Zoro and Sanji being the 3 most powerful pirates in the world. Or if not, they be in the top 10. Of course Luffy can be 1st. Then the other two in the top 10 or top 8.

That's what it is with me. Is Oda planning to just write Sanji out of the story and put him to the side and so on? Or is it that Sanji will recall the way he wrote Sanji in the beginning looking like a top fighter. Even the fact that Sanji would use kicks and rearrange facial structures and everything.

And at the same time, who knows when it comes to Marco. Of all the pirates they mentioned that could take down Blackbeard, Marco was mentioned. So he is close to a Yonko. And probably moreso than other First Mates. For the record he is my second favorite next to Sanji. Now I will say this, Sanji completely fits his devil fruit. Should something happen to Marco. Which I hope it doesn't. I doubt it though, a Jinbe reunion would be good. So that may not happen. So maybe he is strong enough to take down both actually.

And again I have to mention this when you consider the number 3's on the other Supernova crews. Sanji would be a number 2 or Co-Captain in these other supernova crews.

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
In the later chapters I’m hoping and thinking that Sanji and Jimbei might join the battle at the top after Robin and Brook take their spots.
Eh, seems like Oda has left narrative hooks to keep them from the roof though. Queen talking about Judge and Who's Who apparently knowing Jimbei. Seems like they'll deal with those fights and probably take care of something else (like the Birdcage/Alabasta bomb) until Kaido and BM are taken care of.

You know Oda is really cruel with how he's writing Sanji. At first he shows Sanji as a ladies man & rough neck. Then morals to not hit a woman. Then sends him to the island of okama's. Quite the opposite of who he is. Then gives him extreme nosebleeds and psychological trauma. Then gives him Haki. Shows him playing Captain of the Sunny and then what he pulled on Caesar. Then we go on to find out that he had a horrid childhood. Then he gets held hostage by Big Mom. Then he has to save a group of 80% his tormentors. Then you have him fall in love with Pudding only to be run through the mud by her. Only for her to fall for him. Then for her to kiss him and then just wipe the memory from him. Then put him through this. Its cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.