Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Looks like" where? KG did the same shit it did pre-CoA. No blood. If you look at Katakuri fight, KG just looks like that.

I wonder if it's harder to use penetration Haki in G4, since G4 is constantly covered in Haki. Law said this about Gear 4.

In addition, Luffy's KG is renamed KKG when Luffy uses advCoa, when he tried to combine them in Udon.
So it was just the barrier haki, or just a normal punch

Tengu say that it works like a cursed sword. You can't just crop the full sentence out with......
I didn't remember the start which is why I used. .... To indicate there's something there.
" it works like a cursed sword" still proves my point
Post automatically merged:

Comparing it doesn’t equate being one.
He states it works like a cursed sword. Yes it hasn't been labeled a cursed sword so that part is my mistake. However, the point doesn't hinge on its label but rather it's properties (working like a cursed sword, the weak can't control it)

I didn't remember the start which is why I used. .... To indicate there's something there.
" it works like a cursed sword" still proves my point
Post automatically merged:

He states it works like a cursed sword. Yes it hasn't been labeled a cursed sword so that part is my mistake. However, the point doesn't hinge on its label but rather it's properties (working like a cursed sword, the weak can't control it)
Also, looking back in chapter 97 when Zoro got the Sandai Kitetsu for the first time, both Enma and Sandai have the same/similar fiery/flowing outlines on the sword.

Eustass "Captain" Kid, this supposed certified Badass who you apparently don't have to G-check said,

"Look it's no skin off my back which of you two (Law & Luffy) losers, wants to follow the other..."

after saying

"What was that Haki just now, you can hurt Kaido with Physical Blows?"

while his Vice Captain says,

"Then WE have a chance at winning!!" with not one, but two exclamation marks.

:seriously:

But I'M the bad guy when I say Kid has bad portrayal

Meanwhile ZoLo attacks two Emperors, saves his captain, G-Checks his captain to do better, cuts Prometheus (showing growth), uses base Santoryu attack on Kaido,.......... "Zoro has not shown anything, he has taken 5 L's, ZoLo fans on suicide watch"

:okay:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.