Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel like the "blood" in Zoro and Killer's panel is actually Kaidou's clothes?

I mean it makes no sense, if Zoro or Killer did actually cut him, why did Oda don't show that to us when that would be a big feat? He showed us instead that they failed cutting his head by a bit. And the most weird reason to why I think it's his clothes is because there is no trace of blood around that "cut".

Also, the reason to why I think Kaidou became a dragon(fish) again is because in that way he can use the regeneration of the awakening that the Zoan users have in order to heal himself. I believe that all the attacks from the 5 supernovas managed to hurt him, at least a bit but with doing that he can heal and do as if nothing actually happened.

As expected isn't a compliment really
He already expected the least

While Law, kidd and Luffy excited him to a point he said they are like little monsters

People who were saying these:
"Bu-bu-bu-but Kaido didn't got damaged by Zoro"
"He didn't compliment Zoro"

:holdthisl::holdthisl:
Seems like you were wrong again bro that does sound like a genuine compliment

Gotta unleash Enma not it's power like the previous translation said, it sounds like he is holding the sword back from going wild and draining him @Cinera explained it beautifully in this thread the adaption zoro goes through with every sword. https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/an-explanation-of-the-deal-with-enma.10212/.
It’s literally confirmed he doesn’t know it because he says “ was that the haki he learned from the wano guy”. That’s confirmation he is confused and doesn’t know it. Also if he had the haki he would be able to hurt kaido without enma he wouldn’t need it

It´s a rhetorical question emphasizing Luffy used lvl 3 CoA he learned through his training, while also implying Zoro himself does not know it.

There is still lvl 2 advanced CoA.
Luffy learned both level 2 and level 3 haki in Udon, so he could be referring to either of those. Also it wasn't clear if Luffy actually punched Kaido with level 3 CoA or just level 2

Why do I feel like the "blood" in Zoro and Killer's panel is actually Kaidou's clothes?

I mean it makes no sense if Zoro or Killer did actually cut him, why did Oda don't show that to us when that would be a big feat? He showed us instead that they failed cutting his head by a bit. And the most weird reason to why I think it's his clothes is because there is no trace of blood around that "cut".

Also, the reason to why I think Kaidou became a dragon(fish) again is because in that way he can use the regeneration of the awakening that the Zoan users have in order to heal himself. I believe that all the attacks from the 5 supernovas managed to hurt him, at least a bit but with doing that he can heal and do as if nothing actually happened.
Now that you bring it up, it does look like Zoro and Killer attacks Kaido's feather cloak.

Same thing happens with Sanji vs Doflamingo.

Same thing with Luffy vs Kaido for the first time.

Like barely scratching Kaido?
Like cutting steel with the flashback of his sensei saying the same thing Hyo said about lvl 2
Post automatically merged:

Now that you bring it up, it does look like Zoro and Killer attacks Kaido's feather cloak.

Same thing happens with Sanji vs Doflamingo.

Same thing with Luffy vs Kaido for the first time.
That´s Oda´s way of drawing impact force.

Status
Not open for further replies.