Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Paul couldn't save you guys this time.
:vistalaugh:

Zoro: ''Gotta unleash this Enma a bit more'' .

Not unleash his power, unleash Enma.

Zoro fans: ''Enma is just a sword'' :steef:
Bruh it literally doesn't say 'Enma's power'.

Maybe English is your second language I dunno.

We already know Enma uses the user's own haki.

It shouldn't be so hard for you to understand even if your English isn't the best.

It shouldn't be so hard for you to understand even if your English isn't the best.
He literally said he didn’t know what the haki luffy learned was. He said unleash more of enma meaning release its power. Why can the scabbards have their own sword and cut kaido yet zoro can’t unless it’s enma? Just start reading

He literally said he didn’t know what the haki luffy learned was. He said unleash more of enma meaning release its power. Why can the scabbards have their own sword and cut kaido yet zoro can’t unless it’s enma? Just start reading
We're talking about the Enma line why are you bringing up the comment about Luffy's haki lol?

There's literally NO panel which talks about Enma's own foreign power. What we know is that it has a special characteristic of draining and exuding the user's haki on its own.

I want Zoro to prove he can cut Kaido even before Enma like a lot of people claimed he could, yet he seems to be relying on enma a lot right now
He used all his 3 swords on Kaido and that is what he will keep doing. Ame no habakiri also cut Kaido that proves it's more about the swordsman rather than a single sword. Also if you have followed the series for this long you know that Zoro is three style sword user that's when he is at his best, his other swords will all cut Kaido no need to worry about him relying on just Enma.

Again all this troll are getting only L, I always know that fan translation are trash but this chapter prove again that Zoro was with Luffy the 2 best in this chapter beside of course Kaido!!

Indeed the future crew of the pirate king is compose 99% by this 2 xD

Viz version confirms WB/Roger > Rocks/Oden/Shanks

"ceiling"

The higher the better
That mean Oden is stronger than Shanks? Ahah cuz Oden is slighly higher in that picture than Shanks just joking though :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

In any case to all fan, please dont judge before you get the true information, we got 7 new topics before we even got the correct translation and half of the topics are basically wrong such:
All stuff releta to Enma was completly wrong in the past days,
Same about portrayed about monster people where saying all captain in fact Kaido refered to the 5SN

So please hold your idea for a few days and wait for the official chapter then I am up for critics and more

Last edited:
We're talking about the Enma line why are you bringing up the comment about Luffy's haki lol?

There's literally NO panel which talks about Enma's own foreign power. What we know is that it has a special characteristic of draining and exuding the user's haki on its own.
He does he needs to unleash the power of zoro doesn’t have the haki then it proves my point even more

He used all his 3 swords on Kaido and that is what he will keep doing. Ame no habakiri also cut Kaido that proves it's more about the swordsman rather than a single sword. Also if you have followed the series for this long you know that Zoro is three style sword user that's when he is at his best, his other swords will all cut Kaido no need to worry about him relying on just Enma.
Ame no habakiri cut Kaido because Oden used it. If you followed the series for this long you would know that Zoro also fights with two swords or one sword, and he often finishes his fights with one sword (maybe you remember the Apoo fight). If Emma causes Zoro such inconvenience he could put it away and try cutting Kaido with his other swords, yet he seems extremely reliant on Emma, as if he NEEDS it to cut Kaido

For all my fellow Zoro fans out there, which sword did Zoro use to cut Prometheus in half? If it's not Enma then RIP my theory I guess.
Well he didn't use Enma but this doesn't imply anything technically. If not we know he can't use its full power yet so we can intuitively figure the matter here basically.

He will start using it often the more he manages to unleash more power from the sword.

You are talking about English then you are returning to the previous chapters... :gokulaugh:

Which one? ''We already know'' is irrelevant, we were talking about that scene only. And the main subject of Zoro's quote in that chapter is unleashing Enma, not his own power, nor unleashing his other special swords, he is talking about unleashing only Enma.

So the people who say Enma is just a sword (zoro fans) took a huge L, as well as you.

I won’t forget that some zoro fans in this forum said zoro was a top tier with better haki than luffy and he was gonna one shot kaido
turns out the only hit that drew blood from kaido was luffys g3

zoro is a great character with awesome showings in the chapter but I won’t even lie, zoro fans set themselves up by saying things he couldn’t do like one shot katakuri will cut kaido on first try or something like beating all the nine scrabbards

same thing with mihawk fans, they want him to be top 1 in the verse and are willing to twist every narrative to his story forgetting that he’s only level of power discussion is being wss(who is gonna be defeated by luffys second in command) and being compared to a shanks with pre yonko shanks

sanji fans too, they set themselves up by trying to wish sanji is stronger than zoro or is gonna perform more than him, which has never been or will be the case forgetting that he has his own specialty

And luffys fans, has been claiming luffy to be a top tier since dressrosa arc
First that was crushed by cracker in wci
Second time the statement was crushed by katakuri
Then it got worse saying luffy could beat admirals and stalemate yonkos
He got one shot
Now he’s able to damage them, people are still saying he’s now a top tier....watch him win the fight with extreme difficulty and help from law and kidd

also I don’t know why people think law is gonna remain the same way he was in dressrosa
And big mom fans, you have my condolences it’s not even your fault it’s odas fault, always making her a joke

anyways chapter was heavenly

Status
Not open for further replies.