rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of dumb things are said on this site, but suggesting that a Luffy fan would be insecure about someone who isn’t close to being on his level, and is his direct subordinate, is among the dumbest. Not saying much for the standards of this site, though.

Especially given the content of the last few chapters.
Calm down there hotshot, he is not saying ALL Luffy fans, some definely are, the ones who always downplay Zoro to Sanji level are always insecure lil' bitches that dont stand the tought of Zoro not being several tiers bellow Luffy.....

If you are not insecure, why you soo mad?
:yasu:

Luffy clearly has the best showing. Dude tanked Boro blast and is uppercutting Kaido like Smash bro's. Kid also manhandling Kaido is nice to.

Zoro doesn't impress me. It's like saying Tony Stark>>>>>Thanos just because he used the infinity gauntlet. Beat Kaido with a normal sword my guy
My guy you need to have the skill to control the sword...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Early Chapter 1003 spoilers:

Sanji: Wassup, can a cook come up on the roof?

Zoro: Man, fuck you. I'll see you after Wano.

Sanji: Ah, Marimo, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, Marimo. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass eye scar you got you'd get some bitches on your dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Hiyori'll call your dog-ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that old man or Kyoshiro she fucking with. Marimo...

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda appears to be highlighting the main forte of each combatant.

Luffy's the most well rounded. He's tanky, he's mobile, he's powerful, and he's fast. There doesn't appear to be any real holes with him, which is why he's the glue that keeps everything together.

Zoro possesses the most deadly attacks. He can potentially end this in just a few blows should they connect, but he lacks the mobility to get around places, as proven by his reliance on Law, or inability to dodge Linlin's attack mid air.

Law's the closest thing to a cleric. He helps get fighters away from attacks and transports the none fliers to their targets.

Kid is the tank. His metal protects him from most oncoming attacks, which is like giving him extra HP for the fight. It also allows him to manhandle giant targets like Kaido in ways the other's can't, like he's Brock Lesnar.

Killer, almost in contrast to his captain, is lithe and agile, using bewildering and swift attacks to create an illusory effect of pain onto Kaido.

I'm quite happy with how everyone was portrayed, most especially Linlin, who's cemented herself as a prime threat. Fitting since she has an attack called "Shiva's Wrath." Commonly viewed as a wrathful god who slew monsters. Kinda like how she did this chapter.

It's gonna be interesting to see, though, how Luffy deals with two Emperors if Zoro and the others are out of commission for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.