rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Keep thinking that, I've already told you my side, but you continue to say "He's a Zoro hater" because I'm arguing the definition of Look Out. But you only see "Zoro" this "Zoro" that.... When did I ever mention Zoro? You brought him into this, So please tell me when I put him into this.
if you can't, Shut the fuck up you useless fuck.
oh who's triggered now? Someone gets angry after being called out:suresure::suresure:

It's hilarious you guys hang onto that explanation like your life depended on it.
Go ask other people in your lives what Look out would mean to them, Can guarantee most would not think of "dodging" but rather to see the "danger".
If someone was swinging a sword at me and a friend says look out it can only be interpreted in one way to dodge and get away from the coming attack. It's almost exactly the same situation with Big mom warning Kaido to look out for Zoro attack with a terrifiied expression. shortly after that we see how lethal and destructive that attack was as it cut the damn horns off a giant skull.

If someone was swinging a sword at me and a friend says look out it can only be interpreted in one way to dodge and get away from the coming attack. It's almost exactly the same situation with Big mom warning Kaido to look out for Zoro attack with a terrifiied expression. shortly after that we see how lethal and destructive that attack was as it cut the damn horns off a giant skull.
Does not matter to me. Say Dodge then. Simple as that.

He earn that by himself, That's what I will call him. He didn't do what I asked.
If you can't do something and continue to say something that's a lie, You get called out. Stop protecting dipshits.
I don't care about "protecting" of what I assume are fully grown individuals.

I could shower you with warnings and threadbans but I'd rather if you'd all just behave peacefully :feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.