rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter. Again I'm not a big fan of group fight but this one is ok so far, a lot better than the previous chapter imo in term of fighting dynamics.
I want to adress a few points.
First of all I still don't understand Kidd's strategy, he is suicidal. The SN with the worst feats so far on the rooftop.
So Gamma Knife worked or not? Looks like it did damage the inside of Kaido but nothing that would weaken him.
Weird technique from Killer, can't tell if he bypassed Kaido's skin or not? If he did, how? I feel like Oda retconned Kaido's durability and tolerance to pain to make the SN suddenly looking stronger.

Enma seems to have kept Oden's aura, probably through haki. I guess if someone uses haki on a sword a lot, it can emanate that someone's aura. We have to keep in mind that Oden used this sword for decades so it's not an average sword. It grew with him and it will keep growing with Zoro now. With the level Oden had and now that a swordsman like Zoro is using it, it's probably not that far from becoming a black blade.

As a Luffy fan, I also enjoyed his feats during this chapter. He saved Killer, he's making Kaido bleed, he even tanked boro breath better than Oden did.

I want Kaido to turn back to his base form, he is a lot stronger and has more mobility when he is human. I'd like to see how Luffy would fare against a Kaido who would fight in CQC.

Last but not least, Big Mom finally was shown as a main power, she did very well in this chapter, it's rare enough to be said. I would have like to see Luffy attack her as well, hopefully it will happen next chapter. I want to see if she tanks attack better than Kaido or not.

Rejoice kidd fans. The spoilers made kidd look like some jackass but now we know he hurt kaido. Don’t trust Kidd spoilers anymore

:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Nice chapter. Again I'm not a big fan of group fight but this one is ok so far, a lot better than the previous chapter imo in term of fighting dynamics.
I want to adress a few points.
First of all I still don't understand Kidd's strategy, he is suicidal. The SN with the worst feats so far on the rooftop.
So Gamma Knife worked or not? Looks like it did damage the inside of Kaido but nothing that would weaken him.
Weird technique from Killer, can't tell if he bypassed Kaido's skin or not? If he did, how? I feel like Oda retconned Kaido's durability and tolerance to pain to make the SN suddenly looking stronger.

Enma seems to have kept Oden's aura, probably through haki. I guess if someone uses haki on a sword a lot, it can emanate that someone's aura. We have to keep in mind that Oden used this sword for decades so it's not an average sword. It grew with him and it will keep growing with Zoro now. With the level Oden had and now that a swordsman like Zoro is using it, it's probably not that far from becoming a black blade.

As a Luffy fan, I also enjoyed his feats during this chapter. He saved Killer, he's making Kaido bleed, he even tanked boro breath better than Oden did.

I want Kaido to turn back to his base form, he is a lot stronger and has more mobility when he is human. I'd like to see how Luffy would fare against a Kaido who would fight in CQC.

Last but not least, Big Mom finally was shown as a main power, she did very well in this chapter, it's rare enough to be said. I would have like to see Luffy attack her as well, hopefully it will happen next chapter. I want to see if she tanks attack better than Kaido or not.
Reread it. Kidd law and luffy did damage. Kaido tells them they hurt him without the haki

Same thing happened against the scabbards. Got clowned for a few chapters, people trashed him for it. Later he offscreened all of them in an instant.
Patience.
Not really the point, we all know he will eventually trash them. It's just that he shouldn't get hurt so easily, have such shitty reflexes and spam a technique that has been countered several times. Luffy spent like a thousand chapters learning a technique which was supposed to be the only way of hurting Kaido and it turns out there are other ways of hurting him. And Luffy survives a deflagration for no reason, because "guts". It makes no sense.

"Oden's aura emanating from his sword."
"I missed".
:usoprice:
"I missed" .....

Why am I not suprised. Buh....Buh....Kaido dodged.
It's a chapter about the 5 supernovas vs yonko, but of course the tranjiboys just focus on crying over zoro. Watch how these mouth breathers would have mental breakdown in other threads when the zoro fans laugh at sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.