rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Hype For Zoro ,Man had big mom scared shitless so much so she had to yell out to Kaido to dodge that Attack,Mad respect lmao:cheers:
Luffy with some great feats aswell.
Looks Like I was wrong in underrating Killer,but i feel thats a straight asspull by Oda.
I also dont like how there is almost zero fear factor vibe to Kaido And Big Mom.I’m sorry but i just dont sense that intimidation from either.I wonder what kind of Curveball would be thrown because at this point i’m kinda disappointed by the antagonists.Lets see

Rejoice kidd fans. The spoilers made kidd look like some jackass but now we know he hurt kaido. Don’t trust Kidd spoilers anymore

:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Reread it. Kidd law and luffy did damage. Kaido tells them they hurt him without the haki
I stopped trusting providers since they didn't highlight Killer show, which was focal in this chapter

Nice chapter .. 10/10
Luffy was on fire this chapter, Killer Kamaa Sonic is a sick move, Zoro's potential is too big, damn if landed, it could have reverted Kaido back to human form.
The panels of the lightning homies smiling near to Kid metallic arm and Law mad at Zoro were really funny to me:suresure:

Happy to see Big Mom at full strenght , she hasn't use Napoleon yet,The intensity will rise up next chapter..
Just hope downstairs , things are heated too and every fights began but wouldn't say no to 3 chapters in the rooftop with such greatness.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not really the point, we all know he will eventually trash them. It's just that he shouldn't get hurt so easily, have such shitty reflexes and spam a technique that has been countered several times. Luffy spent like a thousand chapters learning a technique which was supposed to be the only way of hurting Kaido and it turns out there are other ways of hurting him. And Luffy survives a deflagration for no reason, because "guts". It makes no sense.
Fair enough.
But these early chapters are the the climax of something that started back in PH. This fight right here against Kaido started there.
Gotta throw some chapters of pure action goodness in there to make it worth the wait.
I don't believe Oda is handling this fight very well. Just looks like a bunch of random shit connecting from both sides. Not much "strategy" or whatever. Only person that manages to do try and do this is Law, with his shambles. I think he should just take a support role in this fight and use his ability move often to help others. Map control is absolutely bonkers. Doesn't matter how strong Kaido or BM are, if they can't hit the targets.
Kaido should never have reverted back to Dragon form. That I 100% agree. Not after what happened during the scabbards fights and after he saw Zoro could cut his flames just like Kinemon.

This is going to hurt very bad for the Supernovas when Kaido will finally decide to get really serious and returns to his human form or transform into his hybrid form.
My prediction is that he turns into his hybrid form and then Luffy starts switching between his G4 forms until he finally whips out Tiger man which is a stronger, more compressed form of boundman and will match Kaido's hybrid form and Zoro will open Kaid's scar. Big Mom will save Kaido in the last second defeating a tired Zoro and Luffy while HE gets up to defeat the rest. The third and final round will be a 1 on 1 of Luffy vs Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.