rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro isn't like Oden or Mihawk where they make the swords. Mihawk turned his sword into a black blade through power and skill. Oden and his presence makes him as clearly stated by Kaido. Zoro is just riding the coattails. Oda should have focused on Zoro creating his own Sword and leveling it up through the series. If Kaido get's cut he is just going to wank Oden more
Poor Zoro fans. Not realizing this or never cared. They just need cool poses and mountain busters. He is basically a fan service character. It is working for Oda.

This fanbase gets funnier by the week😂😂. People they underestimated Law, Kid and Killer be sweating this week.

I actually can’t believe we got full battle chapters back to back. Oda is the sexiest man alive, no cap. Everyone showcasing some feats and new moves, Big Mom went crazy this chapter and I’m happy for that. Luffy new G4 attacks, BEAUTIFUL.

but Dragon Kaido using the same blast breath like he didn’t just see Zoro cut fire is weak sauce lol, Killer is looking beastly. Kid flipping Kaido is dragon form looked so cool man, that haki glowing from enma, law moving around like it’s nothing this chapter was actually amazing.

nah this week was too good. :steef:

Everyone that was doubting Kid, Killer, Law and even Zoro for being useful on the roof I hope you’re hungry. Because we eating this chapter and we ain’t sharing.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Why does some think Luffy didn't get damage by Kaido? look at the panel when he got hit by BM and said " i'm rubber" his face was clean and compare it when he said "guts" he did get damage he even screams when he got hit lol
Because the attack Kaido threw at him is mountain buster and Luffy casually tanked it wheres vs Katakuri he got rekt by building level attacks

His growth is absurd to the point it is hard to feel any sort of tension in Luffy fights bcs you know Oda will grant him durability like its Christmas

Because the attack Kaido threw at him is mountain buster and Luffy casually tanked it wheres vs Katakuri he got rekt by building level attacks

His growth is absurd to the point it is hard to feel any sort of tension in Luffy fights bcs you know Oda will grant him durability like its Christmas
Dude wtf are you talking about? It's just some fire. That shit won't even beat pre-TS Luffy.

We saw BM's fire did nothing to any of the Supernovas.

Status
Not open for further replies.