rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:choppawhat:where did you see kaido dodge?
He didnt.

And Zoro didn't scare Kaido or linlin. She warned kaido because of enma not the attack or haki.

That attack did nothing, you can't hype an attack which didn't land as "top tier" when we know kaido will tank even a greater attack from zoro when he reopens the scar.
why is kaido panting if he didnt move ?
Post automatically merged:

I like how the lightning bolts are also homies.
that kidd one is so fucking funny

Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen was incredibly impressive.

It was so potent that it terrified Big Mom (a top tier swordsman in her own right) and made her warn Kaido to dodge:

We see Zoro's haki overflow through his sword by an insane amount:

Contrast this with the overflowing haki we see from Primebeard and Roger:

Zoro's haki was overflowing to an even greater degree.

Just witnessing Zoro prepare the attack had Kaido shook:

Kaido heeds Mama's advice and gets the fuck out of the way. The slash proceeds to travel over a kilometre and slash of one of Onigashima's horns. Said horn was several hundred metres thick:

As far as I'm aware, this is the most accurate scaling of Onigashima:

As you can see from the above scan, the skull of Onigashima without its horns is near 2 kilometres tall (a bit under twice the size of the umbrella).

The horns further raise its height by several kilometres:

Between the rooftop and the horns we see several mountains. The horn should be hundreds of metres thick, and the distance between the centre of the rooftop and each horn should be over a kilometre.

Zoro's Ittoryu: Hiryuu Kaen was capable of travelling over a kilometre and slicing through a horn several hundred metres thick. In terms of sheer destructive capacity, Hiryuu Kaen has been by far the most impressive of the Supernova's attacks.

Both in Attack Potency (terrified a top tier swordsman, and caused the invulnerable Kaido to dodge), and destructive capacity, Hiryuu Kaen is beyond the realm of One Piece high tiers. It's a legitimate top tier attack.

The attack seemed to use up quite a bit of Zoro's stamina and left him exhausted:

However, he was still able to react to Big Mom's Shiva's Wrath (he raised his sword up to block, but he was struck anyway):
Zoro didn’t raise his sword to block it. His sword was already up in the air. If he raised his sword to block it Oda would make it more clear

It was so potent that it terrified Big Mom (a top tier swordsman in her own right) and made her warn Kaido to dodge:

Kaido heeds Mama's advice and gets the fuck out of the way. The slash proceeds to travel over a kilometre and slash of one of Onigashima's horns. Said horn was several hundred metres thick:

As you can see from the above scan, the skull of Onigashima without its horns is near 2 kilometres tall (a bit under twice the size of the umbrella).

Between the rooftop and the horns we see several mountains. The horn should be hundreds of metres thick, and the distance between the centre of the rooftop and each horn should be over a kilometre.

Zoro's Ittoryu: Hiryuu Kaen was capable of travelling over a kilometre and slicing through a horn several hundred metres thick. In terms of sheer destructive capacity, Hiryuu Kaen has been by far the most impressive of the Supernova's attacks.

Both in Attack Potency (terrified a top tier swordsman, and caused the invulnerable Kaido to dodge), and destructive capacity, Hiryuu Kaen is beyond the realm of One Piece high tiers. It's a legitimate top tier attack.

The attack seemed to use up quite a bit of Zoro's stamina and left him exhausted:

However, he was still able to react to Big Mom's Shiva's Wrath (he raised his sword up to block, but he was struck anyway):
Show us the Dodge.. Show us where Zoro wanted to block Big Moms attack..

Nothing but overinterpretation. Zoro put all his strength in one attack and he missed.. disappointing as always

I agree with most of what you are saying here, however I think it's the flame properties of Enma there, not overflowing haki. If it was haki it would be black like here:

Still the scale is very impressive. Also BM is fully of how durable Kaido, despite that she did not want Kaido taking that hit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro didn’t raise his sword to block it. His sword was already up in the air. If he raised his sword to block it Oda would make it more clear
We see Zoro wheezing and falling down, and his sword isn't raised.

He didnt.
Show us the Dodge.. Show us where Zoro wanted to block Big Moms attack..

Nothing but overinterpretation. Zoro put all his strength in one attack and he missed.. disappointing as always
You're wrong, and have been told you're wrong several times already. I don't care to rehash that debate with either of you, so I'd appreciate if you didn't quote me on this.

He didnt.

And Zoro didn't scare Kaido or linlin. She warned kaido because of enma not the attack or haki.

That attack did nothing, you can't hype an attack which didn't land as "top tier" when we know kaido will tank even a greater attack from zoro when he reopens the scar.
show us what enma did by itself that got big mom screaming for kaido to dodge . Why does a grown ass man come here every day to say the most asinine things about zoro? Seriously dude . Stop chewing that marker

@Orojackson Refugee
See? A comment made by me, not focusing on Zoro. Talking about the other SN's.
So I ask again, are you mentally challenged or just dumb and lazy to look for the comments yourself?
Look back at my post, dogshit.
It's a chapter about the 5 supernovas vs yonko, but of course the tranjiboys just focus on crying over zoro. Watch how these mouth breathers would have mental breakdown in other threads when the zoro fans laugh at sanji.
This is my quote from this topic. Then see your post that i quote. Is your quoted post there referred to your comment on other SNs, or the one to zoro?
Now go check yourself to a doctor. I recommend a neurologist since your problem seems to be on that area

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I agree with most of what you are saying here, however I think it's the flame properties of Enma there, not overflowing haki. If it was haki it would be black like here:

Still the scale is very impressive. Also BM is fully of how durable Kaido, despite that she did not want Kaido taking that hit.
  • Enma doesn't have flame properties.
    • This has never been said or suggested
  • It's shaded far too darkly to be fire.
    • This is how Oda draws Zoro's swords on fire:
  • This is a technique Zoro used pretimeskip and there was no fire then:

It's pretty clearly haki, fire on Zoro's swords aren't shaded that darkly, and the technique doesn't produce fire (the wound ignites itself). Alternatively, Zoro somehow imbued fire with hardening, but as I said, the technique doesn't produce fire. Zoro using an absurd amount of haki will explain why he was tired after the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.