rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom's attacks this chapter Indra and Shiva's wrath are like names of Hindu Gods. Meanwhile Zoro has an attack/mode named Ashura.
And as per Hindu mythology Gods and Ashura oppose each other.....Wonder if Zoro will fight Big Mom eventually:choppawhat:
Everything is possible but Zoro v Kaido is already set in stone. They should clash however, that much is almost ascertainable.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You still mad, tranjiboy?
You are just deflecting with semantics now. If we want to be semantics, then I can also call out you tranjiboys for assuming that every zoro fans is onboard with the ZKK theory.

Your first post here was to cry over zoro. That's the first thing you do. And this is your following post

You focus on seething over zoro and only after a while that you start talking about other characters in this chapter. Just giving you tranji boys some reality check, no need to be so bitter about it.
"I can also call out you tranjiboys for assuming that every zoro fans is onboard with the ZKK theory".
I assume that? Lolwut? You sure you are not mistaking me for someone else, kid?

"You focus on seething over zoro".
Oh yeah I do. I dont find his character that interesting since the timeskip, nor do I like Enma or Oden, so I mock these things. So? I dont hide these things at all. :cheers:
It's not like I spam multiple threads trying to downplay him or whatever. I just comment on threads other people create. Either putting some critic, or discussing my views on the matter presented, or even just memeing it out like many others. You know...using a forum for its purpose?
Wanna play the high priest part that doesnt go down a level and meme anything at all and is always serious? Good luck with that. But pardon me in advance if I don't buy it. :kayneshrug:

Doesnt change the fact that you prematurely thought I was just trashing Zoro and wasnt discussing anything else about the chapter. There's no denying that, buddy. I told you I said things not related to Zoro, you decided to not check it. Again, not my fault you're too lazy to look for comments.

Kidd didn't do any damage and this type of attack shouldn't do any damage.
Oda went with the skin durability, if he sticks to it, this isn't going to help at all during the fight.
Even Page One showed more strength when he threw Sanji through buildings, and Sanji was just fine.

Unless now Kaido is as frail as Buggy, this is ineffective.
Kidd damaged him. He screamed and then after each of the Supernova trio attacked he said “you upstarts” can bypass my durability. And then says it looks like “you guys” aren’t suicidal after all. He’s talking about all 3 of Luffy Kidd and Law countering his durability in their own ways.

Panel of Apoo knock out by drake? Can't find it and the two leaders of the group got owned by shanks :endthis:barely doin much to Kaido :pepeke:
I'm no considering Kidd vs Apoo cause Apoo gets raped here, Killer even knows Apoo's ability and uses a similar way of fighting to him but better (without a DF)
Apoo will get his moments in this war (which were impressive already), but don't try to compare Kidd Pirates to him, it's insulting. The difference between them was settled when Kaido fell on Kidd island.

Kidd damaged him. He screamed and then after each of the Supernova trio attacked he said “you upstarts” can bypass my durability. And then says it looks like “you guys” aren’t suicidal after all. He’s talking about all 3 of Luffy Kidd and Law countering his durability in their own ways.
I disagree. It doesn't make sense that slamming him onto the ground damages him.

I'm no considering Kidd vs Apoo cause Apoo gets raped here, Killer even knows Apoo's ability and uses a similar way of fighting to him but better (without a DF)
Apoo will get his moments in this war (which were impressive already), but don't try to compare Kidd Pirates to him, it's insulting. The difference between them was settled when Kaido fell on Kidd island.
It insulting??? Oda doesn't think so and kid had three times to raped him but didnt

Kidd didn't do any damage and this type of attack shouldn't do any damage.
Oda went with the skin durability, if he sticks to it, this isn't going to help at all during the fight.
Even Page One showed more strength when he threw Sanji through buildings, and Sanji was just fine.

Unless now Kaido is as frail as Buggy, this is ineffective.
Kaido screamed in pain then said that kidd and law can bypass his durability. This whole chapter was showing the reader they all can hurt kaido in their own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.