Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Stop reading Zoro Piece and go to One Piece instead
:myman:
Even the fan translation never meant that Kaido dodged indeed
Or Zoro was hyped...

They both talk about enm
Well y'all must admit that Zoro isn't exactly a sniper...

:milaugh:
They cant accept that Zoro is slow and cant tag kado coz he hasn't mastered enma fully yet

Enma output was too much for his body to handle, that's why he missed and wheezed hard.

When Zoro couldn't tag Carrot/apoo/Marco close range
"He is not serious, he hasn't wore his bandana"
Now that he cant tag Kaido
"No Kaido has plot armour"

:whitepress:they wanna say Kaido in dragon from is too fast to dodge Zoro

:josad:they don't realise how slow it makes zoro
If dragon kaido can dodge him while he cant even react to weakest retainers that fast ...

Kaido dodging = Zoro attack speed is average/below other SNs by far
Kaido not dodging = Zoro attack speed still average and hasn't mastered Enma fully yet

Both doesn't look good for him.

Anyway kaido didn't dodge or else Zoro won't be pissed at himself and wouldn't say "I missed" but rather " he dodged "

Big Mom says "Look put", not "Dodge"
Where are you from ? i know that everyone are not good in english (even myself) here. I even saw some english speakers being wrong so i can understand if you don't know the meaning. But "look out" means "be careful" and "dodge".
Here the meaning of look out :

Now if you just want the word "dodge" to be mentioned because it makes you happy then i have nothing to say except you have "stomatch burning" issue.

J

Jo_Ndule

He missed because he tried hit an enemy running from him which is exactly what happened in chapter 1002. Zoro hit Queen's weapon when he's far away from him. X We have no reason to believe he'd miss a gigantic Dragon which like 2 meters away from him.
Zoro put all his effort on enma swing
He didnt unleash or use enma against Queen.

Unleashing enma made him to not land his attack because the force behind the slash was too powerful.

J

Jo_Ndule

Where are you from ? i know that everyone are not good in english (even myself) here. I even saw some english speakers being wrong so i can understand if you don't know the meaning. But "look out" means "be careful" and "dodge".
Here the meaning of look out :

Now if you just want the word "dodge" to be mentioned because it makes you happy then i have nothing to say except you have "stomatch burning" issue.
Look out doesn't mean Dodge!
It means " be careful" " watch out " so that they could react/dodge/block/counter.

alerting someone so that they may dodge/block

:okay:a fan speculation

Especially when we know Zoro will land a stronger blow and not kill or KO kaido in this battle
meh tbh i'm tired of the discussion, it's not that big of a deal whether kaido dodged or Zoro missed due to not having enough control since the attack itself was powerful enough for BM to warn Kaido in the first place, so when it does land, it'll be pivotal.

Status
Not open for further replies.