Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ZORO CUT KAIDO!!! Y’all still wanna doubt what your eyes are showing you, but it’s painstakingly clear that #ZKK is much closer to reality than not:cheers:

Love seeing Franky AND Yamato on the same page, hope Orochi stays dead, wanna see more of CP-0 (and think their assertion that two Yonko going down is impossible will soon get turned on its head), found it interesting that they were talking about the executives as almost equally potent, and can’t wait to see Luffy’s drawing of a fish man come true next week when Kaido’s hybrid form is revealed!!
THE WORLD’S STRONGEST CREATURE AS DRAWN BY THE MAN DESTINED TO DEFEAT HIM:

Such a great chapter. Luffy continues to set himself apart, he had a great showing this chapter, all things considered. He absolutely buried Kaido with that Kong Gatling. His power is unreal. Awfully convenient that Kaido jumps to hybrid right as we’re getting Luffy to bust out of G4 for that ten minute break. I think it goes badly here for a bit for the supernova, and it’s almost time for Zoro and Killer to leave this battle. They’re not going to be able to handle Hybrid Kaido. We’ll have all the captains going at each other full strength soon, Luffy, Law, and Kid vs Big Mom and Kaido. Luffy’s probably going to use a fifth gear to counter Kaido’s hybrid form, and I can’t wait for it (as well as to finally see that hybrid, it’s going to look epic).

Also, all that hype and nonsense in the spoiler thread by the fanboys, and we see that while Zoro launched a really good attack, Kaido laughed at him, and it did nothing to Kaido. Bad day to be a fanboy, though a good day to be an actual fan of Zoro. Also important to note, again, that despite the yelling of the fanboys, Kaido pointed out specifically Oden’s sword as opposed to Zoro. A theme, thus far.

Also, my boy Jinbe fighting Who’s Who and his crew and is unscathed. Just saying. And Nami looks fine, so Ulti definitely hasn’t found her yet. Only downside was not seeing Marco this chapter and what he’s up to. Can’t wait until next week.

ZORO CUT KAIDO!!! Y’all still wanna doubt what your eyes are showing you, but it’s painstakingly clear that #ZKK is much closer to reality than not:cheers:

Love seeing Franky AND Yamato on the same page, hope Orochi stays dead, wanna see more of CP-0 (and think their assertion that two Yonko going down is impossible will soon get turned on its head), found it interesting that they were talking about the executives as almost equally potent, and can’t wait to see Luffy’s drawing of a fish man come true next week when Kaido’s hybrid form is revealed!!
THE WORLD’S STRONGEST CREATURE AS DRAWN BY THE MAN DESTINED TO DEFEAT HIM:
so i wanted to discuss zoro sword hmmmmmmm its obviously not odens haki he mentioned the two separately so im assuming enma does something strage with the haki on release

Aye. Gotta hope they'll show what they capable of fighting-wise this arc. I think It's time to get more showing on how strong CP0 really are. This organisation has been even hyped by Dragon couple of times already. and been consistantly approaching Revos, They should be a big deal.
I don't think we'll see much of them fighting, tbh. Their time comes post this arc imo.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so i wanted to discuss zoro sword hmmmmmmm its obviously not odens haki he mentioned the two separately so im assuming enma does something strage with the haki on release
Well, we know that Enma absorbs the Haki/life force of whoever uses it thanks to the blade almost sucking Zoro dry the first time he held it...maybe it simply releases some of the energy stored up by previous users and/or allows the current wielder’s Haki to flow through it without turning them into a husk right away. I won’t pretend to understand the logistics of the whole thing, but that sounds like something a cursed sword that’s been tamed by a new master is capable of doing :kayneshrug:

Honestly that second to last page pretty much confirms to me that only the Strawhats are going to take out the "Exectitves" (F5 and Calamities). Yamato is highlighted there, which illustrates a decent possibility she is being included in the strawhat lineup. With Hawkins/Apoo being pretty much irrelevant at this point and Drake potentially having his own agenda with Sword (thus not really considered the new generation as a pirate), it makes perfect sense that Luffy's crew is who takes out Kaido's

With that said though, the main issue comes down to Marco then. Clearly Sanji is probably taking on Queen, but then this leaves King. Marco defeating King sort of goes against the New Generation taking on and surpassing the Yonko crew. Plus, it really doesn't "lead" to anything substantial. Marco vs. King doesn't resolve a plotline like Kyros vs Diamante. It doesn't show us a power growth because Marco likely is at his strongest anyway. So honestly I've come up with 2 scenarios:

Brook takes over the fight for Jinbe, Robin takes over the fight for Sanji.

This will entirely allow 2 of Luffy's strongest to be available for at least 2 of 3 calamities. With Yamato likely being encountered by someone formidable too (potentially Jack) and as strong as she is, this could solidify the 3 people who could in fact take on Kaido's 3 Calamities

Brook and Robin only take over Sanji's fight.

This scenario is harder to process, but imo the more likely one to happen. In the end, Sanji's fight is probably the one thats going to get shifted so he can be available for a Calamity, i.e. Queen (due Queen knowing Judge). Again, Yamato being available allows her to take on another (i.e. Jack), but that still leaves a missing crew member to take on King.

And while I know some people here "hate" the idea of it, I still think Zoro is a possibility. The last page of this chapter shows Luffy, Law and Kid reacting to the two Yonko, and while I 100% believe Zoro will play a role in finishig Kaido at the end of the arc, it does not imply that he HAS to be there for the entire fight, provided Kaido doesn't just fuck things up the next few chapters with his hybrid. This does not mean Zoro can't return to finish him off later, or at least be involved.

At this point, I'm fairly confident the Beast Pirates are only being reserved for Luffy's crew (plus Yamato which spell things out pretty easily), and have come up with this matchup for a while now:

-Chopper vs Page 1 (IMO, both P1/Ulti is too much for Usopp/Nami, plus Chopper needs his moment too)
-Ulti vs Usopp/Nami (this has been essentially foreshadowed by what has been happening with them)
-Black Maria vs Robin alone or with Brook (one of two scenarios but definitely isn't Sanji's fight)
-Sasaki vs Franky (confirmed)
-WsW vs. Jinbe or Brook (one of two scenarios again)
-Jack vs. Yamato (Jack is MIA and potentially is the only person who could make Yamato go on the run at this moment)
-Queen vs. Sanji (due to their potential connection with Judge)
-King vs. Jinbe or Zoro (again, one of the two scenarios pitched above)

Idk, let me know what you think. I adamantly believe its not Marco's place to take out Kaido's top commander, but maybe I'm wrong. Its also with the assumption that Drake, Apoo and Hawkins do not also get fights with the beast pirates. Maybe if the BMP come and play a role, this complicates things further.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
My boy Jinbei 100%, still no damage taken. Absolute beast.
it's the third men:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

My current Top 30-

1. Mihawk
2. Kaido
3. Shanks
4. Big Mom
5. Akainu
6. Aokiji
7. Rayleigh
8. Kizaru
9. Blackbeard