Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always problems with assassins in shows like One Piece.

They seem fodder to me. I mean I don't see any of CP0 members being commander level or some shit.

+ look they picked up scraps of CP9 that got their asses handed to them pre-time skip.

The only way I can see them being strong is if Dragon was in CP0 that would add more value to them.

Right now I view them as advanced brokers type of shit and scheme masters. But I'm looking for a surprise, to say the least.

I know One Piece is not only about fights but we are in the middle of a war so yeah I'm kinda interested in battle prowess the most.
I do totally understand. War is war that’s way nearly every post in this Threads is about powerlevels. My posts too. But when you think that Rob Lucci is a new member and hypotheticaly their weakest member this would be be pretty strong for a group of assassins. Maybe all of them are around YC 1-3 level. There are 5 or 6 of them? I don’t know. When they focus on one person this would be pretty strong. But it’s very difficult to powerscale them

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I do totally understand. War is war that’s way nearly every post in this Threads is about powerlevels. My posts too. But when you think that Rob Lucci is a new member and hypotheticaly their weakest member this would be be pretty strong for a group of assassins. Maybe all of them are around YC 1-3 level. There are 5 or 6 of them? I don’t know. When they focus on one person this would be pretty strong. But it’s very difficult to powerscale them
It's a tough question since apparently, Lucci knew Haki while he was fighting Luffy.

You see where I'm getting? and Lucci wasn't a fraud he was portrayed as this CP prodigy.

Its fucked up to power scale CP0 I agree but that's why I want Dragon to have his roots there. Since I don't trust Dragon power level too. I only view him as the biggest political force with hella knowledge atm.

I have always problems with assassins in shows like One Piece.

They seem fodder to me. I mean I don't see any of CP0 members being commander level or some shit.

+ look they picked up scraps of CP9 that got their asses handed to them pre-time skip.

The only way I can see them being strong is if Dragon was in CP0 that would add more value to them.

Right now I view them as advanced brokers type of shit and scheme masters. But I'm looking for a surprise, to say the least.

I know One Piece is not only about fights but we are in the middle of a war so yeah I'm kinda interested in battle prowess the most.
CP0 will probably be trash aside from Lucci/Kaku.
CP0 in Wano are not here to fight IMO.
They're here to collect info to access bounties for these pirates.

Now the world will know Zoro killed Kaido :myman:

Yeah it’s possible that dragon has his roots in CP or Marines.. One thing that puts dragon as a powerful fighter for me personal is that smoker did not even try to attack him back then. But maybe he is just a very inspiring person who knows
It's a tough question since apparently, Lucci knew Haki while he was fighting Luffy.

You see where I'm getting? and Lucci wasn't a fraud he was portrayed as this CP prodigy.

Its fucked up to power scale CP0 I agree but that's why I want Dragon to have his roots there. Since I don't trust Dragon power level too. I only view him as the biggest political force with hella knowledge atm.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't get why Oda reintroduced Lucci and Kaku.
They'd have to be stronger. (but not as opponents for Luffy)
It would be redundant for Lucci to lose again.
Lucci is not a protagonist. He can get his fodder ass handed to him whenever.

Yeah it’s possible that dragon has his roots in CP or Marines.. One thing that puts dragon as a powerful fighter for me personal is that smoker did not even try to attack him back then. But maybe he is just a very inspiring person who knows
Smoker is trash.

I mean to specify my thought. For now, I don't see Dragon being some Yonko equivalent or else but he should be above Commander because it would be underwhelming if he's not.

Just the lack of his appearances. Too many promises. He said that they will wage war against WG meanwhile his commander fighting for their lives against Admirals. What Dragon does? Enjoys a tea around Sanji's coaches.

Bruhhh. Dragon needs hella feats to be considered a strong person in my eyes.

"Most wanted man" =/= strongest man or shit like that. I think MWM refers to his wide knowledge about secrets and shit that can cause a storm.

Oda trying to sneak this in? :mihanha:

Nah bro

Best Grandpa Orochi coming back soon :christnally::christnally:
Yeah!
CP0 dialog were showing some big foreshadows:
1- Two Yonko falling at same time
2- Orochi will make a comeback
3- After the fall of Two Yonko, the war will NOT be over, for some plot, it may continue for a while, kinda like how Marineford looked like it is not ending EVEN after WB and Ace's death. Some plot will make it still going imo, making shit desperate and tragic

Great chapter 10/10

-Im just worried for the next, its possible Oda will take away the focus from the fight in the roof....I want to see that hybrid dragon on its full unsioueted glory.
-Zoro's atack DID penetrate Kaido's skin, he is the only one currently on the roof who managed that, the others are trying to bypass it.
-It seems CP-0 will not interfere at all.
-They will have to take Kaido's officials for the fight to stop, not just Kaido and BM, this imply MATCHUPS FOR EVERYBODEH.
:queenmoji:
-We only see his face but it seems Sanji is trying to run away from black maria....Or he is just screaming because the gifters/black maria are kicking his ass.
-DO SOMETIN' KID
-If the action remains in the roof the focus might change from Zoro/Luffy to the other 3 supernovas since Zoro will be focused on protecting Luffy for 10 minutes instead of actively engaging BM and Kaido.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.