Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No the guy was downplaying Luffy as "not cutting Kaido's skin" being Luffy trying to "bypass his scales".
Zoro is using the same fucking power pool of ryuo to try to overcome Kaido's defense that Luffy is.
He's not using brute strength at a higher level than Luffy. It was said it was fucking haki in this chapter...

If you think a mid/high tier attack of Zoro should be physically stronger than a barrage of gear 4 blows that depleted Luffy of all his haki then you are a clown, and a massive Luffy downplayer.
When did i downplay Luffy? pay attention.

Zoro cutting Kaido's scales shows that like Luffy, he also *HAS* the haki to damage Kaido, unlike Law, killer and Kidd who dont. Due to the lack of the haki necessary for doing it, soo Law is bypassing it with his DF, Killer with some kind of Sound and Kidd, well, Kidd is trying his best.

• How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.
Welp

1- There are 2 options. The 1st is that King goes to the rooftop, he can fly after all. The 2nd is that Onigashima fells into the capital flower and all of them fell somewhere else
1.1- The first question already answer this, is not that Zoro will leave the rooftop, it's that King will go or he will fell in some other place
1.2- He wouldn't leave him. Let's say that it's King who goes to the rooftop, then he would be fighting King in order to protect the others from allowing another dangerous person fight with Kaidou and Big Mom
2- I don't think that he will but I personally believe that someone(Weevil) will appear and fight with Marco. Or he and Queen at the same time are too much for Marco to handle, that could be an option.
2.1- As I said I think that Weevil or maybe someone else will appear to stop Marco, not that Marco will let them go.
3- Answered this in the first question, is King who will go to the rooftop not Zoro.

Oda never made Zoro having the final fight against the main antagonist of an arc and he is not going to do it now, he has participated in battles against them(Enel for example) but never had the 1 vs 1
Post automatically merged:

Mangaplus's main page got updated lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Zoro has had the second best performance among the SN on the roof so far, that's a fact.
Zoro saved Luffy like six or seven times, and protected all Supernova once from Kaido's Tatsumaki.

He also dealt more damage than Kidd, Killer and Law combined (though that isn't saying as much).

I think saving Luffy's life seven times and the other Supernova is a bigger feat than knocking Kaido down for a few panels.

When did i downplay Luffy? pay attention.

Zoro cutting Kaido's scales shows that like Luffy, he also *HAS* the haki to damage Kaido, unlike Law, killer and Kidd who dont. Due to the lack of the haki necessary for doing it, soo Law is bypassing it with his DF, Killer with some kind of Sound and Kidd, well, Kidd is trying his best.
"Zoro's atack DID penetrate Kaido's skin, he is the only one currently on the roof who managed that, the others are trying to bypass it"

So when you say "the others are trying to bypass it" are you excluding Luffy from that list?
Because if you consider Luffy's barrier haki "bypassing it" then Zoro is "bypassing it" using the same method also, if not then no problem.

The Strawhat Powerups

Luffy = Gomo Gomo No Mi
Nami = Clima-Tact
Usopp= Kabuto Slingshot, several Boshis
Sanji = Raidsuit
Chopper = Rumbleballs
Franky= Cyborg/Robots / General Franky
Brook = Yomi Yomi no Mi
Jimebe = He's a fishman
Robin = Hana Hana no Mi

Zoro = Enma (That's magical, that's not a feat)

That's Zoro haters logic.
1 year ago, people were saying Enma Wasn't a PU.
:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::seriously::seriously::seriously::kriwhat::kriwhat::kriwhat::okay::okay::okay::whitepress:

"Zoro's atack DID penetrate Kaido's skin, he is the only one currently on the roof who managed that, the others are trying to bypass it"

So when you say "the others are trying to bypass it" are you excluding Luffy from that list?
Because if you consider Luffy's barrier haki "bypassing it" then Zoro is "bypassing it" using the same method also, if not then no problem.
Zoro is cutting through the scales or the "defense" if you will, he is not sending his haki to internaly damage Kaido like Luffy is doing soo its a diferent aplication to haki. Luffy meanwhile *IS* bypassing the defenses but why the hell would that be a downplay to him?

Just because im praising Zoro's high AP dosent mean im shitting on Luffy. Luffy fans should stop with their inferiority complex.
:seriously:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Too much time and probably no one is interested lol
I am interested, but I understand just me not being enough to merit the rewrite.

Besides, if I think it merits it, I'm obnoxious enough to tag half the forum's userbase to read your thread.
:goyea:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
β€Ž
He's surprised cause he thought he had nothing in his pocket
Killer doesn't need to cut his scales, he just bypasses them and cuts the inside
Talk about being a step ahead
:myman:
killer is surprissed because woro is too strong. After Woro is gonna to kill kaido with ashura killer will be new padawan with momo:finally:

Zoro saved Luffy like six or seven times, and protected all Supernova once from Kaido's Tatsumaki.

He also dealt more damage than Kidd, Killer and Law combined (though that isn't saying as much).

I think saving Luffy's life seven times and the other Supernova is a bigger feat than knocking Kaido down for a few panels.
Protecting the SNs for 1 panel then Kaido immedietely counter attacks with a bigger attack they all have to run away from.

Luffy's G4 barrage has done an untold amount of damage compared to everyone else, it's impossible to quantify but I would estimate 80%+ of the damage Kaido has suffered throughout the war would have come through that barrage alone, judging from Luffy's superior haki mastery, enhanced physical force and the amount of hits Kaido took. Not enough to put Kaido down for long but the only one to do so so far at all.

He got the opportunity to save Luffy (also life is a bit of hyperbole in a few of those cases).
In terms of solo directed attacks Luffy is the one getting the lion's share of them.

Luffy has been top damage dealer, Zoro a distant second, Law an even more distant third.
Luffy has been top agro drawer.
Zoro/Law have been top support.

Zoro is cutting through the scales or the "defense" if you will, he is not sending his haki to internaly damage Kaido like Luffy is doing soo its a diferent aplication to haki. Luffy meanwhile *IS* bypassing the defenses but why the hell would that be a downplay to him?

Just because im praising Zoro's high AP dosent mean im shitting on Luffy. Luffy fans should stop with their inferiority complex.
:seriously:
You can't cut Kaido's scales without ryuo, so to cut them you need to bypass their durability with ryuo to sever them.

It is downplay because you are implying Zoro is gritting through and fighting against these scales with pure force while Luffy is sneakily bypassing them. They are both using the same technique but with a different application. Do ALL of the Red Scabbards have better AP than Luffy also?

Why can't you accept Zoro is using the same ryuo to bypass Kaido's defense that the scabbards use? This is the orthodox and best way to fight Kaido head on, just as Luffy is. It's not a trick like the other 2 SN are using, but it isn't Zoro's magically higher AP with a mid tier attack than G4 gattling that is doing it.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Just how durable is Usopp?
Just how many abilities is Oda gna keep giving Kaido?

I am starting to think Kaido might actually fall here. Act 4 would probably be a battle between the alliance and the CP. I also have this sneaky feeling Big Mom would betray Kaido.
ikr usopp's skull was shattered like glass and he is still bleeding less than sanji

You are factually wrong. Old man hyo explained it. Swordsman don't rely in that internal damage thing because they aim to cut and sever.

He explained one can apply ryou on sword to make it cut nothing because that application of ryou is like a forcefield on the sword making it blunt

Or they can sharpen the ryou covering their swords to make it sharp enough to cut anything. That is what Enma is helping zoro to learn.

What luffy uses is a step above that which is pushing his haki into a living target or inanimate object and causing destruction from the inside.

Luffy needs this more advanced version because he is a brawler and uses his fist

Also to add with zoro once he has masters Enma he will be able to replicate the feats of Enma with any of his blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.