Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gomu Gomu No.... And This!"

The look on Kid face from Luffy's havoc:vistalaugh:

He was calling everybody all types of pussy and scrub and weaklings a couple chapter ago.

He shouldn't be worried about Luffy being down, according to him they should all stand back so he can take on 2 Yonkou.

Oda thinks of little things like drawing Zoro as the first one to notice Luffy is out of G4 form, followed by Law, then Kid.

As his Right Hand and Vice Captain, he is really focused on two things here:
1. Cut open Kaido
2. Watch Luffy's Back (we can tell by how he say's "I let my guard down" when he loses Luffy for a moment")

Zoro on point, to be expected. Zoro has to react quickly, dash to Luffy, and get him out of harms way. I believe if Big Mom was aiming directly for Zoro with that attack, a prepared Zoro that doesn't have to look out for Luffy?, he would just block/counter it.

I noticed Oda doesn't show Killer for the whole beginning of the chapter, and he shows every one else multiple times, until we pan to Kid saying to Killer not to "let up"/give up yet. He may not have tanked the attack as well as I thought but he still tanked it though.

Law's not doing too shabby, not enough, but not as bad as Kid and better than Killer imo because of his support role too.

Zoro so funny, he's like "are you kidding me, this guy is like natural disaster?!:christindeed:now I gotta use a natural disaster of my own:shakiously:

TO THINK YOU'D TRY AND COUNTER ME A YONKOU'S TORNADO WITH YOUR OWN! WORORORORO!:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I ain't gonna say shit about the Oden/Enma thing until Oda spells it out
I don't understand the assumption that Zoro leaves Luffy defenceless and fucks off somewhere to fight King. Make it make sense.
Please answer the following questions:
  • How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
Like Zoro is more likely to get a 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido than with King at this point.

@Kuro Ashi, @WesMidnight, @Weeman, @Chaves, @Celestial D. Dragon, @ivaannom if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.
He could get sent bellow the roof alongside other SN's when Kaido goes wild. He could escape with the defenceless Luffy to protect him from Kaido's rampage.

Marco was dealing with both King and Queen last time we've seen him. They could have overwhelmed him by now, and Oda's building towards a desperate situation to end the volume where those on the roof and Marco all look defeated.

Could be that King flies up on the roof instead after they forced Marco out of the way, and target's Luffy forcing Zoro to protect him.

There can be many other more surprising options. It's not like everything Oda does from chapter to chapter is entirely predictable

Did anyone notice how Zoro and Kaido have similar attacks? Even Kaido noticed that.
Plus we got Oda saying in the recent SBS that Zoro's perfect devil fruit would the fish-fish fruit. Interesting.
We also know that Zoro would be a Japanese in real life and Wano represents real-life Japan.
I have a feeling that something very dramatic will happen between Kaido and Zoro in the upcoming chapters.

Did anyone notice how Zoro and Kaido have similar attacks? Even Kaido noticed that.
Plus we got Oda saying in the recent SBS that Zoro's perfect devil fruit would the fish-fish fruit. Interesting.
We also know that Zoro would be a Japanese in real life and Wano represents real-life Japan.
I have a feeling that something very dramatic will happen between Kaido and Zoro in the upcoming chapters.
They have one similar attack nothing else is similar.!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy cant fight for 10 minutes.. so, i guess its Kid's turn now..
Think so too. Kid even kinda announced it when he gave Killer the order to get Luffy.
Kaido and BM still underestimating the SNs... Especially BM, the only reason she's not so much damaged is because the SNs rarely attack her... While SNs won't win against both alone, once the rest of the major players go up they're f*cked up, especially Nami and Marco...

Anyway, who do you think Yamato will be facing? Momo and Shinobu are shocked, I have a feeling that it's Kanjuro... Hoping for Smoothie though...

i imagine Yamato will enter the roof too. I can imagine the fight gets splitted. Zoro and killer get separated to fight somewhere else (CP0, King...) so it will be Kaido and big mum vs law kid and luffy. But additionally Yamato and Katakuri will come up against their parents. Maybe all those wont happen on the roof, but still.

after all, Katakuri will take over BM pirates when BM falls and I can imagine Yamato doing the same in smaller scales with beast pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.