Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It's been visible from the start why Doflamingo was terrified of Kaido.
That's true but I just didn't pick it up at first.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido: Dragon Twister: Gale of Destruction!!!

Everybody: Tanks, dodges...

Killer: Run straight past it while deflecting it, not giving a fuck like always

Me:
That was guts. he learnt that from Luffy :myman:

Kaido and BM still underestimating the SNs... Especially BM, the only reason she's not so much damaged is because the SNs rarely attack her... While SNs won't win against both alone, once the rest of the major players go up they're f*cked up, especially Nami and Marco...

Anyway, who do you think Yamato will be facing? Momo and Shinobu are shocked, I have a feeling that it's Kanjuro... Hoping for Smoothie though...

Kaido and BM still underestimating the SNs... Especially BM, the only reason she's not so much damaged is because the SNs rarely attack her... While SNs won't win against both alone, once the rest of the major players go up they're f*cked up, especially Nami and Marco...

Anyway, who do you think Yamato will be facing? Momo and Shinobu are shocked, I have a feeling that it's Kanjuro... Hoping for Smoothie though...
even i want yamato vs smothie. We will get to see their true potential for first time

Last edited:
I don't understand the assumption that Zoro leaves Luffy defenceless and fucks off somewhere to fight King. Make it make sense.
Please answer the following questions:
  • How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
Like Zoro is more likely to get a 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido than with King at this point.

@Kuro Ashi, @WesMidnight, @Weeman, @Chaves, @Celestial D. Dragon, @ivaannom if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.

Where's Zoro?
:choppawhat:

Yeah, Zoro gets a 1 vs 1 with Kaido, but he wouldn't be put down without a fight.
Well I already said that if the fights don't spill over into Wano, this will be Zoro's final battle. But I still think the chances are high that they do spill over into Wano.

CP-0 has made it clear this chapter that even if both KaIdo and Big Mom were to fall on the rooftop, it still wouldn't stop the inevitable outcome of the Pirate Alliance failing due to the vast difference in numbers, and the executives. On Wano there should still be plenty of capable Samurai left, who would join the fight if they see a rebellion, that can equalize the number difference.

Right now, you have Marco taking on King and Queen at the same time. No matter how strong he is, he can't defeat two other Yonko Commanders on his own. This isn't even to mention that Jack is recovering at the moment, and will be back into this fight soon. Nobody on the rooftop will be in any shape to go on and fight the remaining executives if by some miracle they pull off a victory against two Yonko.

Speaking of defeating the executives, Oda has never had the final Boss of an arc fall before their underling. Hard to imagine he will have both Kaido and Big Mom fall, and then turn around and have the executives fall after them. So then do they fall first? How? King, Queen, and Jack are Yonko Commanders, and Zoans, they can fight for days on end. Are they meant to fall within this 10 minute time period that Luffy has to recover? The chances of that are less than zero.

There is also the fact that Oda has given almost no focus whatsoever to the downstairs fights. Are they really going to get off paneled?

How much longer can the Worst Gen on the rooftop hold out in order for Jack to recover, and then King, Queen and Jack all get established fights to be defeated? What about Luffy's proclamation about punching Jack in the face one day? Did Oda forget about that?

I can keep going, but I have to get ready for work. But like I said, if the fights don't spill over into Wano, this is Zoro's final fight, but I honestly just can't see how Oda will pull off keeping the battle contained to Onigashima when there is so much quastionable stuff that would need to happen in order for the Pirate Alliance to pull off the win here and now.

I think these people that say that zoro will leave the rooftop just want him to leave so he will stop getting Ws.
If you know me and why I'm saying it or the pure fact that I'm a Zoro fan way more than I am a Sanji one, you'd know that is not the case.

I don't understand the assumption that Zoro leaves Luffy defenceless and fucks off somewhere to fight King. Make it make sense.
Please answer the following questions:
  • How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
Like Zoro is more likely to get a 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido than with King at this point.

@Kuro Ashi, @WesMidnight, @Weeman, @Chaves, @Celestial D. Dragon, @ivaannom if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.

Where's Zoro?
:choppawhat:

Yeah, Zoro gets a 1 vs 1 with Kaido, but he wouldn't be put down without a fight.
Its very easy to get stuck in this assumption that the battle is *only* staying on the rooftop or that King will *only* be stuck under the dome with Marco.

Once you realize that characters can move and plotlines can potentially shift, then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

As a reader, I'm seeing signs that only the Strawhats will take on the beast pirates. Also as a reader, some people have started to understand that Marco vs King virtually does nothing for the growth of the crew or series. There is nothing meaningful about that fight when it comes to progress in the story. Like you might as well have had neither exist in the arc then, because there is no plot motivation for one defeating the other, nor is there any growth. Again, these are just my personal observations and are not at all right.

If you guys actually read my comments without the Zoro bias and thinking I'm attacking the character by "taking him away" from a Yonko fight, you'd understand what I'm actually trying to say.

Edit: I also literally gave another option that had nothing to do with Zoro vs King, and you guys still get offended if I even remotely mention it lmao

Last edited:
I called it, Kid is going to body Kaido, we already see foreshadowing in this chapter where Kid says he’s going to finish off Kaido.:finally:

Kaido let Luffy hit him but when Kid approached he was like ”Nope, can’t afford to let him hit me”.

Just wait and see, just like Big Mom and Kaido haven’t gotten serious Kid hasn’t gotten serious either, once he does he’s going to eclipse everyone on that rooftop.:kata:

And Zoro still got credited by Big mom and Killer for Cutting Kaido.
With what sword? 🤔

kaido has ptsd and anything that belongs to oden is goal to him its obvious but no where it mention that its odens haki in the sword but what it does mention that enma has a strange output which we already know
That strand output is not zoro. It’s enma itself aka enma has a power of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.