Votes: 10 4.7%
  • โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • โญ๏ธ

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jo_Ndule what do you mean by Only Enma went through his scales explain that to me PLEASE PLEASE

Tatsumaki is tornado that Zoro creates with his insane physical strength, how does that tornado separate cuts from Enma Wado and Sandai.

Please explain that, even in your garbage Oden Haki downplay, how is it physically possible to separate Enma cut from Wado cut in a tornado?

@Admiral Lee Hung
FFS.....

On a serious note tho.

You really believe that Old and sick WB takes out Prime Kaido in 1 vs 1? Explain to me why and how.
yes because I dont argue with the author thats keep confirming it
and author also confirmed kizaru>kaido via vivre card
My ass
He couldn't even break that puny Siege wall, Zoros Haki would cut that shit in two pieces
only Woro my friend with 1 slash he would destroy it

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
yes because I dont argue with the author thats keep confirming it
and author also confirmed kizaru>kaido via vivre card
I legitimately don't know at what point you are trolling and at what not. Being an Admiral fan too makes it harder since I can't look properly at wanking Yonko.

I respected WB the most out of all Yonko but he was just lame at MF. He didn't make any of the Admirals sweat or go all out.

Kaido is a force to be reckoned with and I don't think old and sick Whitebeard who couldn't even use Haki properly anymore beats this behemoth.

But I will leave it there. Please don't reply to this comment at least not about this topic.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
You really believe that Old and sick WB takes out Prime Kaido in 1 vs 1? Explain to me why and how.
Is this a serious question? Marineford Whitebeard negs him without even using his Devil Fruit.

Marineford Whitebeard is one of the most underrated characters in the entire series. Iโ€™m 100% confident that he defeats base Kaido and dragon Kaido at a high diff at worst.

Hybrid Kaido remains to be seen.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.