rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it was his decision or that of his editors, but 'millet dumplings' instead of 'kibi dango' is a no from me.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a Viz editorial decision.
They didn't made him change other things like tsujigiri for example so I kinda doubt it. But I wasn't really refering to that tbh....The Sanji line was what was really in my mind among the others ..Couple it with CP0 guy speech last chapter and the wording really ruins the moments...

Jaimini's was miles ahead when it came to dialogues tbh,even if they made translation mistakes here and there.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
"MaN I'M gLaD nOnE oF thEsE criTicS aRe tHe onEs wriTinG one piece lol."
:suresure::suresure:
Dude must fall with his head against the edge of his bed. He crying out because people criticize something about the chapter, as if it kill him if people can´t like a chapter of OP. Im sure he is most like a reddit user, a dumb simp who loving every shit and need to defend his mangaka as if he get paid by Oda xD.
Check up his tweets, dude defending any shit, even official translation.
:suresure:

Found this retard in twitter, one of his dumb member comment on our site, would love to have them around here, should have the guts to write with their accounts here, I doubt that having the balls for that though.

I said in past reddit was a worst place for one piece fans, I take it back twitter seems even be worse.
"well planned and thought out plot directions"
:cantseeme:

Imagine reading an Arc that is supposed to be a war arc, where 98% of the chapters have no action at all and then finaly reaching the final fight and not liking that we switch away from the action we waited almost 100 chapters for. Man...what kinda wanna be critic could say anything bad about that?!

What the fuck is wrong about wanting to see some action after reading nearly 100 chapters of build up? And then they say we care only about action because we want to see some fighting that isn't off screened and lasts atleast for 4 chapters?...

"MaN I'M gLaD nOnE oF thEsE criTicS aRe tHe onEs wriTinG one piece lol."
Dude must fall with his head against the edge of his bed. He crying out because people criticize something about the chapter, as if it kill him if people can´t like a chapter of OP. Im sure he is most like a reddit user, a dumb simp who loving every shit and need to defend his mangaka as if he get paid by Oda xD.
Check up his tweets, dude defending any shit, even official translation.
:suresure:
Either you wank Oda or you are a hater :luuh: the chapter was bad it is what it is

Imagine reading an Arc that is supposed to be a war arc, where 98% of the chapters have no action at all and then finaly reaching the final fight and not liking that we switch away from the action we waited almost 100 chapters for. Man...what kinda wanna be critic could say anything bad about that?!
He hate the fact that even Sanji fans dislike the chapter for right reason.
As example Jay.D, I feel his comments soo much and understand why he criticize the new chapter. Dude was defending Sanji for sooo long and you could feel his disappointed about the new chapter.
What is wrong to having Sanji thinking carefully and about his nakamas?
Let play a another route, let say Tama would never arrive at Wano. Sanji let Nami and Usopp fight alone against Pageone and Ulti.
Now think this, if Tama would not arrive, both would get killed by Ulti. While Sanji let caught himself without even trying to escaape via using RS. Indirectly he would be the reason why Nami and Usopp would be killed.
You cannot act like this in the middle of a fucking war where people lose their lifes... The alliance already lose over 400people, this is a all or nothing war, why Oda can´t act the character more carefully and prepared for a big war?
Why Sanji must act again as he did with Kalifa.

Im sure people would like it more if Sanji would stand and fight against King or Queen rather get waste again for a Kalifa 2.0 moment...
Post automatically merged:

Funniest thing is "aimless mindless action"...
But having Luffy running up some stairs for 10 chapters instead of just flying up there WHICH HE COULD DO!
Or let Sanji meet BM and give us Kalifa 2.0 which has no fucking point and is completely unnecessary...
Is that not a aimless and mindless plot?
They don´t understand it, alone the fact he crying out because people not liking something like Kalifa 2.0 tells a lot about that moron.

Either you wank Oda or you are a hater :luuh: the chapter was bad it is what it is
Why not both. Someone can like the new chapter or not, for that he can like the next chapter more.
Why hating against people own opinion about a manga? This Jason Klum dude and his simps lose their minds thinking they doing right things in name of Oda(im even sure Oda wouldn´t like his dumb comments) to defend every shit because people have own opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.